Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**** Good Luck Bigguns15 ****

I have to get in on this.

I'd wish you luck Bigguns, but like cheese said, no need to wish you luck. You have the heart and soul of a true warrior and champion. You will dominate.

Let us know how many of the other lifters you make cry.:)

As a verbal gesture, I always wish you good luck. But I know luck has very little to do with what you will accomplish on the platform. You've trained hard for this. You've been frustrated with learning new technique. You've endured it all and have become a better lifter. I look forward to being by your side and watching you meet your goals. I know without a doubt that "you will CLAW with your finger nails for that inch. Cause we know when we add up all those inches, that's going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING...between LIVING and DYING". I can already see your lips moving to the words of one of your favorite quotes. Go get em Rebecca!

Beccaholics unite!!

I can't wait to hear how well you do and how many PRs you blast!

Hope you smash some barriers! Make me feel like a little girly man!!

Set some records!!

Thank you all. I sit back sometimes and just can't believe all the support and encouragement there is here. Thanks my friends :)

I'm ready to do this! The last 10 weeks of preparation are culminating on Saturday. I've put in the work, now it's time to move some heavy weight and have a lot of fun!

Top Bottom