Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glad, plz read this: The honey do this NOW this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darling!! :heart:

miss seeing you around here!! U should come around more often and update your journal here as well.

BM was always pretty awesome to me and i really appreciated that, especially when i first joined here, I liked her alot:). But she seems to have left a different impression with others and different things they associate with her. There's good, and there's bad it seems. But you cant help that, and you needn't make their word carry much weight as to cause any hurt....There are those of us that appreciated her help immensely.

this is NOT the correct forum to be nice to people on

Regarding BMOM, the segment her and grump did on Tyra destroyed any respect that anyone should have for them, their children, their children's children, and anybody they have ever associated with in person throughout the course of their entire lives.

It was literally that bad.

wtfbbq?
they did a sugardaddy segment on tyra?

omg... the horribleness of this is beyond comprehension... i never thought much of BM or grump anyhow.... but this takes the cake.... absolutely sickening

they went and did it on another show unfortunately... to each their own, I like BM but I wouldnt go out defending her in public much either...

anyone actually talk to BM and grump lately? they alright? why did they leave?

i talk to her once in a while (on line). the last time was maybe... 3 months ago. She's doing relatively well.

I understood what they were saying in the video on tyra, but it sounds terrible when put the way it was. The truth is that they are very much in love in real life, and actually have a lot in common, but you'd never know it by thinking that his bank account brought them together.

bmom looks great btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom