Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glad, plz read this: The honey do this NOW this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm.... i am curious why someone would mention BMOM when she isnt even on this sight anymore? i am not asking this to provoke, my intellegence level is too grand for that. I mearly want to say that I have become close friends with her and know her "in person" and she is one of the smartest, most loyal and honest people I have ever met. I am not biased in my thinking either, I am sincere and factual. It pains me that she is brought up this way as you dont know the intense pain she has suffered and is suffering on a daily basis. She is my friend and I love her.

Please, for the sake of human sensitivety, think long and hard before you desecrate someones soul like this in a public forum. Words ARE mightier than the sword; Atleast with the sword you wont see the wake of suffering that occures in the onslought.

Peace to all and be kind to our fellow human.

holy effin christ!!

this member should be banned permanently on principal alone

hmmmm.... i am curious why someone would mention BMOM when she isnt even on this sight anymore? i am not asking this to provoke, my intellegence level is too grand for that. I mearly want to say that I have become close friends with her and know her "in person" and she is one of the smartest, most loyal and honest people I have ever met. I am not biased in my thinking either, I am sincere and factual. It pains me that she is brought up this way as you dont know the intense pain she has suffered and is suffering on a daily basis. She is my friend and I love her.

Please, for the sake of human sensitivety, think long and hard before you desecrate someones soul like this in a public forum. Words ARE mightier than the sword; Atleast with the sword you wont see the wake of suffering that occures in the onslought.

Peace to all and be kind to our fellow human.

Hi Darling!! :heart:

miss seeing you around here!! U should come around more often and update your journal here as well.

BM was always pretty awesome to me and i really appreciated that, especially when i first joined here, I liked her alot:). But she seems to have left a different impression with others and different things they associate with her. There's good, and there's bad it seems. But you cant help that, and you needn't make their word carry much weight as to cause any hurt....There are those of us that appreciated her help immensely.

now we know that cindy only considers cheating when peen breaks the surface of the vageen. But it's not cheating if what you're doing has "job" on the end of it. :lmao

i teeze i teeze lol

Im gonna go ahead and pre-empt plunky here with an employment joke.

So youve done nothing but cheat right bor

Lulz

Regarding BMOM, the segment her and grump did on Tyra destroyed any respect that anyone should have for them, their children, their children's children, and anybody they have ever associated with in person throughout the course of their entire lives.

It was literally that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom