Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

Not a good start here, pinned 300mg primo yesterday and 250mg test e in my quad and I can barely walk right now. This is never happened to me before Idk if its the primo or what but this **** hurts. Hopefully ill be able to train tomorrow. I heard primo has a bite to it but god Damn this **** hurts lol....heating it up and hitting delts with it next time for sure

Junkie : My money's on you dog , try warming up the primo and mix it with the test also do glutes for a while thou, My girl is running primo and just gets a burning sensation pin glutes ... kill it.

Junkie : My money's on you dog , try warming up the primo and mix it with the test also do glutes for a while thou, My girl is running primo and just gets a burning sensation pin glutes ... kill it.
thanks for the support brotha, I can almost walk now without feeling like i'm being stabbed in the quad with a steak knife lol, should be back in the game tomorrow. Looks like i'll have to skip legs this week and get back on sched next week. Meals and supps have been on point at least....

Top Bottom