Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give your opinion of a cycle that looks like this

thermo

Test Enanthate week 1-4 @ 1000mg/week
Test Enanthate week 5-6 @ 300-400mg/week
Eq week 1-4 @ 800mg/week
Eq week 5-6 @ 300-400mg/week
Clomid starting week 5, day 1 @ 250mg, day 2 @ 200mg, day 3 @ 150mg, day 4 @ 100mg.....and 100mg for the next 2 weeks.
Arimidex throughout @ 1mg per day

After the last day of clomid....repeat same cycle as mentioned above.

Lets hear opinions

Why do you want to drop your doses off like that? You should keep them even throughout the cycle. Especially one this short.

ouch,that looks horrible. first of all do not drop your dose like u have planned. second enanthate and EQ should be done a minimal IMO of 10 weeks as they both have long esters and take a while to "kick in" im kinda confused where u got the idea to run it like this. run both at around 500mg for 10-12 wks. now the clomid part, well thats way off as well. start it 3 weeks after your last shot. not at week 5 :confused: and follow the basic run after that as u can fina it using the search button. there was just a previous thread on it and it's been said a million times. and dont just jump right back on. goodluck and before u start i would do some more research.

i read this info on the pennies thread at animals board by doggcrapp. i was thinking about giving his training methods a shot this summer, i never said that i was jumping on this, just looking different opinions from vets over here.

ill post the link....may take you a few hours of reading to get through.

http://www.animalkits.be/

search under a thread called cycle on pennies by doggcrapp

i don't think it looks very good either way and many will agree. u have enough gear bro i think the more sensible way to take it would be what i suggested. go with what u think is best tho. sorry i was kinda a dick in my first reply BTW cause its really all up to u and what u think will work best. try it that way,who knows. anyhow goodluck

I've read his stuff. He's very knowledgeable about some things. But this cycle is not one of them. There is no researcher, physician, or practitioner of any kind that would use or recommend that kind of dosing regiment. There is a reason drugs are administered in a level dose throughtout treatment, assuming there's a desired response. Your body will handle it better.

worldclass::There is no researcher, physician, or practitioner of any kind that would use or recommend that kind of dosing regiment.

Doggcrapp:: THANK GOD--because we all know how much mainstream physicians are up on these concepts...I mean it only took them to the late 70's to actually admit that steroids work when they previously said it was placebo. Im not going to type this all out again because ive hashed and rehashed it but heres a thought----when everyone finds out how to keep their hpta axis in check will be the day people stop losing huge amounts of muscle mass when they come off their cycles. You gain 25lbs on a cycle and then get off with the regular 2 week clomid dosage and what happens? Lethargy, sickness, joints ache, low testosterone symptoms and all of the sudden the scale says 22lbs less--great you just gained 3 lbs--welcome to the world of largedom. The very last post i left on C for Pennies today goes over this once again.

I don't like it

I think the cycle looks bad. Try it more like this -

Enan @500mg-600mg/week weeks 1-10

Eq @ 400-600mg/week weeks 1-1-

Clomid beginning two weeks after your last injection. Why are you starting another cycle right after Clomid? No point. It's like your taking a clomid break during cycles. Not that you should, but if you should just run a longer cycle.

Top Bottom