Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls that think they're hot but actually ugly as hell

This is something that annoys the shit out of me. I know this girl that thinks she's hot shit but she's like a 2 on the looks scale. She has horrible skin, bad teeth, a shitty fat face, disgusting body, sausage fingers, et. al. When I mention a certain girl is cute, she always says that I'm crazy and that they're ugly.

To make things worse, she claims to be wanted by tons of guys. According to her she sucked off 2 guys in 2 days, and she's always talking about how so and so has a massive dick. She says the biggest she's ever had was 10 inches and really fat. Her ex husband was 8 1/2 inches and really fat. Her current boyfriend is close to 9 inches and really fat.

I know she does this primarily because she had the hots for me, and I shut her ass down. I mean there's no amount of liquor that would enable me to fuck this creature. It makes me LOL.

I had a friend my freshman year of college...or really the summer between freshman and soph year...who was kind of like this.

To put it as kindly as absolutely possible, she had frizzy thick black hair - actually really nice eyes, which were completely negated by the bad teeth and the fact that she was about 40 lbs overweight. Not to mention the horrible attitude. When it was just me and her, we had a blast....but if we at any point in the night talked to any guys, at some point she would get pissed at me for "hogging all the attention." I was still extremely shy at this point, but...yeah....duh, guys are going to want to talk to the prettier and more pleasant girl without my even having to do anything. I hung out with her because I didn't really know anyone back home anymore at that point, but as soon as I came out of my shell and learned how to make friends, I had a friendship breakup with her and haven't talked to her since. She was all around toxic.

As a side note: gross that she's talking to you about dick size. Sounds like something my former friend would have done too.

I don't hang out with this girl. She just messages me this shit on facebook and I lead her on because I'm an asshole and I like to see oblivious people fail at life.

I don't hang out with this girl. She just messages me this shit on facebook and I lead her on because I'm an asshole and I like to see oblivious people fail at life.

She should start hitting on Black dudes. I see Black dudes with the most heinous-looking White chicks on a regular basis. Makes me want to go up to the dude and say "really, dude, you could do better."

I don't understand ugly's logic behind telling a guy she likes how much sex she has and with what size dicks. If you like a guy, why would you want him to think you're loose and slooty?

Beauty and Brains, I guess.

I've never figured that one out either. Why in the world would a girl ever talk about sex with another guy? I guess if the guy you're talking to is your gay shopping friend, then go for it. Otherwise, it can only hurt you.

And guys will believe the lie too. Just tell him your number is "three". Even if he knows eight guys who had sex with her, he'll still slip into denial and rationalize it down to her number.

Hey, my ex-wife is approaching the 200 lb mark. She couldn't fuck to save her sole, she was pretty good at the hand job and sucking, but that was about it. Now my first wife, took it in the ass, loved to swallow and much more. Too bad it takes more to hang around. She was a psychotic redhead. Well, ok, they both were.

Top Bottom