Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls that think they're hot but actually ugly as hell

uamaverick

This is something that annoys the shit out of me. I know this girl that thinks she's hot shit but she's like a 2 on the looks scale. She has horrible skin, bad teeth, a shitty fat face, disgusting body, sausage fingers, et. al. When I mention a certain girl is cute, she always says that I'm crazy and that they're ugly.

To make things worse, she claims to be wanted by tons of guys. According to her she sucked off 2 guys in 2 days, and she's always talking about how so and so has a massive dick. She says the biggest she's ever had was 10 inches and really fat. Her ex husband was 8 1/2 inches and really fat. Her current boyfriend is close to 9 inches and really fat.

I know she does this primarily because she had the hots for me, and I shut her ass down. I mean there's no amount of liquor that would enable me to fuck this creature. It makes me LOL.

Lotsa white trash and blique wimminz fit that bill, Ive noticed.

I don't understand ugly's logic behind telling a guy she likes how much sex she has and with what size dicks. If you like a guy, why would you want him to think you're loose and slooty?

Beauty and Brains, I guess.

I don't understand ugly's logic behind telling a guy she likes how much sex she has and with what size dicks. If you like a guy, why would you want him to think you're loose and slooty?

Beauty and Brains, I guess.

I was thinking this too.

Top Bottom