Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls.....help!

pumpgirl

I'VE COME OFF ABOUT A THIRTEEN WEEK CYCLE ABOUT 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AGO. I WAS ON 15 MGS./DAY OF OX FOR THE FIRST 9
WEEKS....THEN I BACKED DOWN TO 10 MGS./DAY FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO. I'VE ONLY BEEN OFF AROUND A COUPLE OF WEEKS.....AND ANTICIPATING A LITTLE LOSS OF HARDNESS I UPPED MY PROTIEN AND DROPPED MY CARBS. I STILL THINK I'VE ALREADY LOST VASCULARITY AND HARDNESS.....SHIT....LOL....IS THIS GOING TO LEVEL OFF OR AM I GOING TO CONTINUE TO LOSE MUSCULARITY? HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
:)

I POSTED A COUPLE OF PICS ON THE PICS OF MEMBERS BOARD....2ND WEEK POST CYCLE PICS....

Personally I think your nuts. After looking at those pics I can't see how you think you lost hardness or size. Your imaginary loss of size and hardness should level off though :D Actually I don't see why you came off anavar at all. I can see lowering the dose for a while. But there's really no good reason(the only one I can think of is to have "aunt flow" visit again for a few months)to stop. Whatever you're doing keep it up. You look amazing...

p.s Mache says hi...:p

Of course you'll lose muscle and hardness, what would make you think that you wouldn't? The journey back to an estrogen based system is a rough one. Instead of guessing, why not have skinfolds done to monitor how much change there is. I'd say you should stabilize in about 6 - 8 weeks, but accept the fact that this is going to happen. The additional stress will only make it worse. Moveover, don't get too crazy with diet or training in an effort to preserve what you can't. Cutting carbs will further enhance muscle loss, and if you try and up your training load, you'll slip into an overtraining syndrome, feel like shit and lose more muscle.

It's all fun and games when you're on a cycle, but coming off is a different story.

W6

Although with anavar you tend to keep most of the muscle you gain you are going to lose some of your hardness etc. You may think it is worse than it really is. That is why a lot of women stay on for long periods of time with low dosages. We dont have to taper down like men do etc. Do not cut out your carbs!! Like W6 said it will all go down hill from there. You need carbs now for your workouts! What are your goals? What are you trying to do? Take some time off and then maybe consider doing another cycle. It can be depressing if you let it, you have to come to learn to understand the cycles and what to expect when you come off.

I saw your pics on the members board and you are not losing hardness!! You still have good vascularity and a great deal of hardness.....Not even close to what you are describing.

Unless PG has testicles we don't know about, the tribulus isn't a good idea. In fact, IF tribulus actually worked by the mechanisms everyone states, then in a female, it would likely increase ovarian production of estrogen. Not what she needs right now.

W6

Happy belated birthday by the way...

Yes, you will lose a BIT -

A BIT!!!

You need to reasses your goals. Why were you cycling in the first place? Were you shooting for competition? What everyone who cycles needs to understand that it is NOT like cosmetic surgery.... it is more like BOTOX - cool while it last, but it WILL NOT LAST FOREVER!

Yes, you should be able to keep most of your gains... but you will lose some.

You have to psychologically accept and understand that you are OK - no matter what - whether ripped to shreds and ready to step onto stage.... dieted and hard for a shoot (at least if the photog is awesome - you get GREAT PICS!) or kind of somewhere in the "off season".... which means that you ARE STILL like 1,000% more amazing that 99% of the general population. You have to come to terms with this in your own head.

You look awesome and the MINOR changes that you see are in YOUR HEAD ALONE - trust me on this one.

With time you will come to accept the down side of cycling.... being OFF.... This is one of the reasons that the "average" person - ESPECIALLY WOMEN BECAUSE OF THE SIDES WHICH ARE USUALLY PERMANENT - need to REALLY THINK HARD ABOUT A/S USE.... It is NOT MAGIC!

NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE A/S "JUST TO SEE". (God, I REALLY hate that reason.)

I am not saying that this was you Gurl.... I am just on my soapbox in general, ehhehheeee.

But think hard, if one really can not accept (which I am sure you will snap out of this soon as you have OBVIOUSLY put a GREAT DEAL of TIME AND EFFORT INTO DIET AND TRAINING:)) being "off", then what is the benefit of being "on"?

...ok, I am OFF the soapbox! tee-hee

Top Bottom