Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls.....help!

Pumpgirl...

it's all in your mind! You look as delicious as always! Damn gurl u rock! I wanna grow up to look like u!

If u hate being off...go back on...low dose test...it's cheaper....

THANKS EVERYONE....

ALL YOUR REPLY'S DID REALLY HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT I NEED TO DO IN THE FUTURE. I PROB. WILL BE COMPETING NEXT SUMMER...BUT ONLY AT STATE LEVEL....SO I DON'T THINK I NEED TO GET ON ANYTHING HARDER THAN WHAT I WAS ON....I JUST NEED TOFINE TUNE MY DIET AND CARDIO ETC. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMPLIMENTS AND MOTIVATION. THERE'S A FINE LINE I HAVE TO STRADDLE WITH COMPETITION AND WHAT I NEED TO LOOK LIKE AND STILL DO WELL WITH MY JOB, ETC......AND I THINK I'M SEEING MORE CLEARLY HOW I NEED TO GO ABOUT THINGS.:)

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER SANDRA CUMMINGS? I BELIEVE SHE WAS A NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDER ABOUT 6-8 YEARS AGO AND WAS ALSO A FEATURE DANCER. SHE HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE BODY I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF HER?
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!
YOU GUYS/GALS ARE GREAT!:)
TW

@wilson6 : don´t think that it will work that way in a female !! It definetly only influences the testo self production and raises the testo-level either in a man or a woman... furthermore it will surpress estrogen production.
greetz

You better find some damn good research to back your theory up Honsz.....or better yet you better hide and just chalk it up in defeat:)

Top Bottom