Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

mightyT44 said:
welcome back! ;)

Hey 'T'... how's that 'flu'?!

:lmao:

'Every day you wait, the leg day you will receive becomes more savage.'
Kahil 'IronWarrior' Gibran

;)

Ghede said:
Back and SUPERCHARGED to kick ass!! One dose of spirit fire on the way, lady.

Hope you're feeling better, Oh Furry One, colds suck, truly. Had serious stress release reaction (wicked exhaustion and stomach went to hell as soon as i got off the plane, go figure..) being with my wonderful woman and the wee ones....

so damn good to hold them all, must have cried three times on the plane on the way back to the states about how damn fortunate i am, how blessed my life is.

... oh, and be sure: it is ME that is the lucky one: far beyond my worth and more so than i could ever deserve.
:)

"Hemi"

***Quick Edit to Sarge's post to not JACK your new thread... that is a new nickname if I ever heard one ... *Hemi_G*

BLAM!!!

Now show us how it's done ... :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The doors to the saloon swing open, and the sun baked rider brushes the last of the trail off his shoulders as he orders a bourbon. make that a double. head back, a grim smile and he turns to the squat rack and lets out a low growl....

no fanfare or fury, just quietly walking back into the room to lift and eat and share.

how are you doin'?

Top Bottom