Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get pissed while rollin on gear??

dawookie

I went out and rolled this weekend w/ my girlfriend.. was a good time..

Whenever Id leave to get water, go to the bathroom, whatever, guys would flock to her... shes hot, friendly, but nieve.. Shes only rolled 3x and is still figuring it out.. she loves the massages.. she thinks everybody is just being nice but I think there is always a motive..

Problem is: Ive rolled many many times.. I know how I am without my girl and most guys are the same.. and I dont want to ruin her time, but I wanted to knock the head off these clowns giving her a massage.. when I come around I make it obvious they arent welcome and they leave, until I leave to get water..

I played it cool and didnt ruin the night for her, but I lost my buzz thinking about what it would look like with the guy crying at my feet..

In the end I know who shes going home with but I couldnt hold back from being bothered..

Anyone else have this problem?

no, but i could

Hey bro, im not with anyone at the moment, but with my ex and the girl im sorta seeing, even if i was rolling and i saw some guy massaging her id get fired up also. I've done e enough times to control the gay extra nice attitude and just enjoy the moment. But if im peaking and see something like i could snap... (On cycle or off)

Yeah, thats basically what I did..

I didnt want to ruin anyones night and it wasnt her fault for being attractive.. she was just having fun and it was her first rave.. I dont mind if shes got 10 girls massaging her but when its a dude I dont like it..

I have to agree i would f*cking snap!!!

That happen to me at Exit a few weeks ago. I went to the bathroom and come back and there is 3 guys standing around my girl. I come up behind her and two of them leave, this other one is like (4'9'' feet tall) and i ask him if he was having fun dancing with my girl. He wimpers like a little girl, says something under his breathe and walks away. If a guy was massaging my girl i would definitely fucking snap, no explanation needed!!

To be honest though, i really don't get mad at the guys becuase i think my girl should have more respect for me than that... they are just being guys...

M56M

FUCK YEA i already did once and the guy was spooked the fuck out! this gu ran up to me at a party and asked if me and my grrlfriend were rolling, i said hell yea! Later on it was the same guy shoulder-rubbing my girl about two times and i would tell him "get the fuck back thats my girl" but then i would walk away and see him out of the corner of my eye runnng over to her with a stupid rolling grin and then it hit me: I was rolling balls but the test was blowing my fucking rage right through the "happy" shit! I ran to the motherfucker and started blaring out so much shit i thought someone else was yelling around me and i started poking my finger at his forehead and chest to where he fell on his ass and i couldn't stop yellng and pokng at him! and i was getting worse to where i could'nt calm down and the guy was literally on his knees leaning on a tree crying his fuckin eyes out trying to apologize over and over again.Then all the people rolling were getting all panicked trying to get out of the backyard like i was after THEM! Basically, my girlfriend and a friend of hers had to strip for me to calm me down but that was scary for me cause it took everything i had to control my mind again, shit won't happen again!!

hey listen though...
yea if i saw some guys hands on my girl id snap (maybe not hit the guy but certainly start something), but if someone was just hitting on her, then no i wouldn't.

I mean, if most guys see a good looking girl at a bar by themselves and they are looking to get some tail they will most likely hit on that good looking girl. How are they sopposed to know she is taken? Now a good girl will just be polite and even talk to the guy, but will not flirt. A no good waste of a girl, will flirt and lead the guy on.

Back when i had a g/f (i was small then too) if i left her alone and someone hit on her, id just just go over stand next to her and say "what's up" to the guy. Everytime the guy would realize and just walk away. This way im not a tuff guy, girl don't get upset, guy don't get a broken nose. Now if this guy continued to lay his game one while im there, and he knows im with her, then it's a differant story..

I guess i just don't want to get my ass kicked by any of you juice heads if i accidently talk to one of your girlfriends!

Im a peaceful guy and want to have a good time like everyone else... plus when drugs are involved not everybody is in the right frame of mind to know what they're doing..

dudes hitting on your girl is part of the deal when shes a hottie.. everybody's out to get some and the more beautiful the better.. I dont have a prob with her stripping for a living and that whole job is about guys trying to smooth talk her into somethin somethin..

Interesting thread, I can totally relate.

How about cockblocks within a group of guys going out? Happened to me once with some guy that hung out with a group of friends for the first time. I had already hooked up with a chick, making out etc in the club, and this dude persisted in talking to her and dancing with her etc etc. I knew I already had her, but there is no need for that shit, when the window of opportunity is so small when meeting some chick in a club.

I don't lose it on E. I'm way too happy. Even if some guy was hitting on my chick because I left her alone, I would not get pissed. Just let him know she's with you and most guys would respect that.

Asian Hulk said:
I don't lose it on E. I'm way too happy. Even if some guy was hitting on my chick because I left her alone, I would not get pissed. Just let him know she's with you and most guys would respect that.

I TRY not to be hot tempered but come on now, if a guy is talking to your girl fine, play it cool and just inform him you are with her....but giving her a Massage!! Thats touching involved don't think I will be as "polite" as if they were just talking.(then again that goes back to what i was saying, your girl should not be letting other guys she doesn't know massage her anyway.) IMHO.

M56M

Top Bottom