Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geeze, WTF is up with this!

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay it's me again. I've been working out quite a bit. Also, I've been eating ALOT. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now. The first week, I saw a huge improvement in my muscle mass and tone. I don't seem to be getting any bigger! Ahh! I have hit the "brick wall of weight lifting" Perhaps? I was in GNC with my friend the other night, and was checking out the supplements.
Do any of you recommend I start on them? If so which ones? I'm looking to gain weight, as of now, I'm 120 pounds. (I was able to put on about 5 lbs in the past 3 weeks) Thanks all in advance.

You've only given it 3 weeks?
I've had plateaus thrice that long.
You gotta give it time man, and my favorite plateau buster is creo.

Last edited:
3 weeks........:eek:

Thats not long at all.

Building muscle takes ages.

Dont get discouraged.

http://www.ironmag.com/ct_20lbs.html

have a look at that article.

It will make every goal realistic........
and rememeber you will have good weeks bad weeks.

keep lifting, keep eating

PS........dont let the article put you off......you just have to realise it takes time

You definately hit the brick wall dude,

if u can't beat MR O in 3 weeks than you might as well quit all together.....

No seriously Three weeks is nothing! After the initial three months some serious hypertrophy can begin to occur as your neuromuscular control and stabilizing technique improves and you are finally able to really overload your muscles.

consider yourself lucky to have found this board in the early stages of your weight training journey. I wish i knew 8 years ago what i know now hehe

Valdez is right do not use supplements yet. You really need to learn to tax your system first before you need the expensive repair powders....

Top Bottom