Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEAR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Gear is useless when bulking, it is MORE effective when cutting. In bulking i already eat above my protein requirement.

I think needtoslin is more effectivethan GEAR when bulking, because it drive nutrients to my muscles.

What do you guys think?

I hear what you're saying. It's essential when cutting. But when bulking, protein intake is important if you want the gains to be solid and not just fat.

When bulking you can get your super plasma protein from BIG BLAST, which is the ultimate bulker anyway.

In my opinion Gear is useless when bulking, it is MORE effective when cutting. In bulking i already eat above my protein requirement.

I think needtoslin is more effectivethan GEAR when bulking, because it drive nutrients to my muscles.

What do you guys think?

Some what true but the times bcaa's, fractionated peptides, and SBP can make a difference even when bulking too. Still you are pretty right. for a person who eats massive amounts of food and protein during a bulk it will help but it is better during a cut or also for pct when you drop cals to keep from adding to much fat.

loved having this in between meals to keep protein at a constant, plus it also aids in recovery!

I LUV the peptopro plus hydrowhey combo and the nice bovine serum.

Bro you and that peptopro plus hydrowhey bullshit make me sick. peptopro is the worst tasting substance on earth and thus makes it worth shit. and I can not believe you of all people have fallen for the hydrowhey bullshit lies. You are telling me you fell for that shit? NO tell me its not so?

Bro you and that peptopro plus hydrowhey bullshit make me sick. peptopro is the worst tasting substance on earth and thus makes it worth shit. and I can not believe you of all people have fallen for the hydrowhey bullshit lies. You are telling me you fell for that shit? NO tell me its not so?
LOL, its not about the tast but about the effects it has on me.:D

ywheytobuildmuscle is the best reg protein
muscle replenisher is the best post work out
big blast is best all around protein money can buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom