Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay guys in TX?

Lay off Dark. He's cool.
And if you really are :elephant: :rainbow: definately lay off him.
He only likes:spatts: If you really:rainbow: go look for any guy wearing :bfold: Nowadays, more :rainbow: wear that than real cowboys.But if there are too many :elephant: then I'll:roadster: away.

Here's pic of gays in Texas

:bfold: YeeHAW!:elephant: :rainbow: :rainbow: :elephant: :velvett:
:bfold: YeeHAWW! We're hard riding cowqueens.
(I bet those machine bulls they ride have dildos sticking out of it)

Take this:bigbuck:

Yo MoJo....

Did u see what he wrote before i picked on him??? Everybody has the right to their opinion but when someone is always turning down your posts ya gotta fight unfairly to win. For me it's all in good fun!!! If he didn't wanna get busted shoulda never fucked with my post plain and simple. Im def no homo but i am homo-phobic!!!! Whether or not you say Depressive is or isn't the homo type doesn't matter cause if you can cry about many posts i make becuase you have virgin ears it's not my fault i just think it's a lil GAY....maybe u took the word GAY in diff context bro!!! Sorry for any inconvience.... ~JT~ :p

but when someone is always turning down your posts ya gotta fight unfairly to win.

hah! youve got to be kidding me right? how old are you?

How old???

Almost 22 which is prolly younger than you but obviously more intelligent and can take any jokes thrown at me unlike some not to mention any names DJ!!! ;)

22? why do most of your comments resemble something a teenager would say?

Hmmm.....

I don't know good question!!! I'll be sure to ask one of my professors next time i see one!!! How come your always getting :mad: or :bawling: over my posts? Are you on a clomid post cycle by any chance???

I think he's depressed because his girlfriend keeps getting vaginal tears. LMFAO, maybe she should change her name from bananamilk to bananasplit....LOL. Sorry bro, couldn't resist that one. :D

Top Bottom