Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks drug free? Is this true? Anyone tried it?

It a good article that promotes eating everything in sight. Good read
Im also trying to bulk right now and on my Burger King diet. I consume 10 DoubleCheeseburgers a day + my regular 6 meals a day. Its been good so far and I gained
8 lbs. in 4 days. I would take their advice on forcing yourself to eat even when your not hungry and dont do cardio if you want to pack on lbs. Good luck

cAbo said:
doesnt it would be a lot of fat gain??so the most weight gained would be fat??

It says no! And since the workouts are brutal and for pure mass, it makes sense to eat all the time.

wasn't this 'mass eating' approach all the rage in the 80's? hmm, i wonder why it didn't last. maybe because most of the gain would be *fat*?

Chris V (Responce)

10 hamburgers a day? I hope this isn't true. I'm not really that smart when it comes to diet, but I know that 10 of those things can't be good. I mean, look at the extremely high percentage of LDLs in them! I would hate to see your cholesterol right now. Not to mention, I think your throwing your money away. Geeze

well yeah, there's more, you have to be on gear for it to really work, or it will work better if you are. basically it tells you to eat high-fat, high-calorie foods, many of which aren't any good for your cholesterol levels. It does tell you to try it for only two weeks, but this article is the same basic idea as those 10,000 calorie diets they hyped back then. And if you eat like that article tells you to, I wouldn't be surprised if you consume that or close to it each day. If you try it and it works, more power to you.

I only do it for a short while anyways, besides I moved on to pizza and sausages. Its not like Im gonna eat 10 Hamburgers a day for the rest of my life. I have an ectomorphic structure and dont put on fat very easily and my cholesterol level is normal or nonexistant if you could call it that. My diet is very inconsistent. It varies from 1600 cals - 8000+ cals a day. I just need to pack on mass so I eat everything in sight at this moment.
I did took some oral steroids before for medical reasons and one thing I noticed Is that I always felt hungry and could easily achieve 8000+ cals. For me, fat is not a problem since I could easily lose fat. Its common for me to have sub 5% BF.

Top Bottom