Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck the NRA for turning their backs on us!

Plus the government has no intention of winning the war on drugs. They make too much money off of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Plus the government has no intention of winning the war on drugs. They make too much money off of it.

the govt has yet to win a war since WWII, maybe Iraq.

the war on poverty, the war on education and the war on drugs have all been failures. someone is getting rich on these wars and im sure if you follow the money trail it will lead to the sponsors of these wars.

the govt has yet to win a war since WWII, maybe Iraq.

the war on poverty, the war on education and the war on drugs have all been failures. someone is getting rich on these wars and im sure if you follow the money trail it will lead to the sponsors of these wars.

And theirs not a damn thing we can do about it.

1) Outstanding use of a racial slur!

2) By your logic, we should let soldiers unionize while serving as well. We wouldn't want them hustling drugs while serving either, would we?

the union serves a purpose whether you agree with how they operate or not does not matter. to eliminate the union would have great consequences, mostly negative because its half of a system of checks and balances.

im not sure if arming school staff is the answer either. i think it could be but sometime in the 20's a school handyman rigged his house, his car and the entire grade school he worked at with explosives. his house blew up with his wife in it, and he blew up parts of the school. he then blew himself up in his car. his plan was to take down the entire school but a large number of his explosives did not detonate. he killed like 40 people, mostly kids.

even in this day and age we have some crazy bastards working at our schools. if it is to be done, i think you have to use outside people that are highly screened and highly qualified. probably govt or military types. maybe an extension of the FBI or CIA.

we also have to make some security modifications to the schools. we need the experts to study the best approach to that. there are complications with that.

im not sure if arming school staff is the answer either. i think it could be but sometime in the 20's a school handyman rigged his house, his car and the entire grade school he worked at with explosives. his house blew up with his wife in it, and he blew up parts of the school. he then blew himself up in his car. his plan was to take down the entire school but a large number of his explosives did not detonate. he killed like 40 people, mostly kids.

even in this day and age we have some crazy bastards working at our schools. if it is to be done, i think you have to use outside people that are highly screened and highly qualified. probably govt or military types. maybe an extension of the FBI or CIA.

we also have to make some security modifications to the schools. we need the experts to study the best approach to that. there are complications with that.

Experts? We are the experts! We'll have this figured out by the end of the night. Bigturd can even fix all the grammar errors!

“And yes, the founding fathers wanted you to have the right to bear arms, but the guys who wrote that would pee through all eight layers of their pants if they saw what guns are now. In 1787 shooting a bullet was only slightly faster than throwing one. If you wanted to be bullet proof in 1787 you put on a heavy coat. So with that in mind, I’m all about Americans having guns, as long as they’re the muskets from 1787 that take forever to load.”
— Seth Meyers - Weekend Update

Experts from all over the world are tired of telling you the solution. Ban weapons.
You still thinking weapons save lives even when the experience says that the States, the largest economy on the world, has a crime rate (weapon related) similar to the Republic of SouthAfrica... ok, keep on with the American Way... :(

Top Bottom