Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck its cold here in chitown and how do pppl live in cold places?

Fragadelic said:

Hey Smurfy -- I know the place - I live bout 10 minutes from there in Tinley. All I ever see when I go by there are the cardio kids cranking on the treadmills (looks like way too much work for me)

BY "go by there" you mean on your way to Old Country Buffet, right? LOL j/k

you should come by some time we will train. they have plenty of free weight space but you cant see it from the street LOL

Smurfy said:
Im like a walking road map BTW LOL

Haha- you would be a good navigator while I am driving around trying to find the damn bar- that is for sure!

You get pizza at aurelio's or village (or neither) Sucks they got rid of pop's beefs in old towne and have to go to the far one (don't know if you go there either)

Smurfy said:

BY "go by there" you mean on your way to Old Country Buffet, right? LOL j/k

you should come by some time we will train. they have plenty of free weight space but you cant see it from the street LOL

LOL yeah now that they have walker access - I try to get there early for the specials :D

Only stops I make in that plaza are Starbucks, Dana's or Portillos

Portillos is Pretty good too... you peeps ever hit "el famoso burrito"?

Smurfy- you used to hit pops or aurelios? Chicks in chi town eat good food...

Pops no. never heard of it. Aurelio's in Frankfort burnt down when Bier Stube caught fire few years ago. I dont know of any Aurelios in Tinley? Unless you mean the one on Oak Park near 159th? Ive been there once i think. But im not big into pizza.

i was in boston for xmas a few years back and there was a cold snap that even bostonians thought was unbearable. i couldn't wait to get out of there. i hate the superdry heat in the house when you get a shock every time you touch something. to top it off i caught the flu flying back here! So Cal may have a lot of traffic and it is expensive to live here but it is worth not having to live in that cold. :)

Yup the one on Oak park and 159th... sorry to hear you are not big into pizza..... (yikeS!) At least you like el famoso... LOL Pops was in Old Tinley but it is gone now anyway - beef sandwiches, hot dogs and such....

So what are you fav haunts back in the old neigborhood

Becoming said:
Yup the one on Oak park and 159th... sorry to hear you are not big into pizza..... (yikeS!) At least you like el famoso... LOL Pops was in Old Tinley but it is gone now anyway - beef sandwiches, hot dogs and such....

So what are you fav haunts back in the old neigborhood

well i didnt really grow up in Tinley i lived there from 1996 to 2000. i lived near downtown (if you wanna call it that LOL) Tinley between Oak Park and Harlem.

Top Bottom