Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck its cold here in chitown and how do pppl live in cold places?

Smurfy said:
oh BTW Tiger....if you are close to where Im at...Ill be at Ballys in Tinley on Harlem at 4. be there or be queer.

Give him a chance and he'll do both. I hate cold weather too. Here in Palos Verdes the average winter temp is 67°.

No Im from Frankfort. I have also lived in Tinley when i was married tho. I have alot of business in Tinley like the Jewel, the video store, 2 diff gyms, nail salon, lol

tiger88 said:
Smurfy said:
oh BTW Tiger....if you are close to where Im at...Ill be at Ballys in Tinley on Harlem at 4. be there or be queer. [/QUOTE

I Near there but Bally's?

aint that a wuss gym?

;)

HEY HEY

I take offence I got to Bally's too!

I have gotten smashed at Tian's, Famous Sam's (or whatever that place is in orland) and some place (touchdowns or fumbles or something) that changes names every time I am there that is by the foresty part by orland, as well as many other places.... LOL

I have a family member in frankfort

The jewel on Harlem and like 171st? Ha ha- I used to walk to that store and the McDs when I was visiting the are when I was a little kid....!

tiger88 said:
u got nice nipples?

bor- why don't you go find out for us first-hand?

Smurfy said:
oh BTW Tiger....if you are close to where Im at...Ill be at Ballys in Tinley on Harlem at 4. be there or be queer.

Hey Smurfy -- I know the place - I live bout 10 minutes from there in Tinley. All I ever see when I go by there are the cardio kids cranking on the treadmills (looks like way too much work for me)

Becoming said:
I have gotten smashed at Tian's, Famous Sam's (or whatever that place is in orland) and some place (touchdowns or fumbles or something) that changes names every time I am there that is by the foresty part by orland, as well as many other places.... LOL

I have a family member in frankfort

The jewel on Harlem and like 171st? Ha ha- I used to walk to that store and the McDs when I was visiting the are when I was a little kid....!

Teehan's i lived like 2 blocks from there at one time. And Fat Sam's yes ive done my share of boozing there as well. The other bar you are thinking of is probably Over Time II (OT2's) its on 135th and Harlem. Im like a walking road map BTW LOL

Top Bottom