Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck its cold here in chitown and how do pppl live in cold places?

Gotcha- I lived there a few times- totalling several years- family in the area- though I never went to school there (only summers, etc)

Nice to meet ya smurfy...

Becoming said:
Portillos is Pretty good too... you peeps ever hit "el famoso burrito"?

Yep - El Famous is good -- They have an Al's Beef now in that newer strip mall at 183rd & Harlem (NE corner)

Fraga- you in the neighborhood there to bor- you should update your profile so peeps recognize.... Nice to meet you to man...

I would reccomend "Chillin in the O. R. D. with Smurfy and Tiger88" as a location....

Fragadelic said:

Yep - El Famous is good -- They have an Al's Beef now in that newer strip mall at 183rd & Harlem (NE corner)

My bank is on that corner LOL and im only like 4 miles down Harlem South from there. I drive by all the time!! Howdy nieghbor :D

Today was yet another beautiful day over 20º F. No coat for me again. It was SO nice. The only sucky thing is that I had I hate to scrape my car this morning and got my new suede boots all wet. I don't know what I was thinking buying suede boots.

Top Bottom