Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fu**ing calves are killing me!!!

grade A beef

I worked out my calves two days ago and yesterday they were a little sore, but today I can hardly walk. I have to walk on my tip toes it is so bad. They hurt like hell and are knotted up. One of them is bigger that the other. When I try to rub them down I just about start to cry. I stretch between sets so that is not the problem. It might be that I don't do them that often because my calves are naturally big. I do them maybe twice every two weeks. This has happened before. I go to the doctor about it and all they do is give me some cheap ass low mg. muscle relaxer. Have any of you guys experienced this? It will go away in about a week or so but damn I feel so stupid walking around the gym like a fuckin idiot.

I assume its cramping, what products are ya taking? Are you drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of potassium?

I am not using anything. I have never used anything. I hope that will change pretty soon though. I just don't understand why my calves always do this sh*t. If it is a cramp then it is the worst I have ever had. I drink plenty of water and I think I get enough potassium. I don't know what to do about it because it happens all the time.

it might be different for you but when I'm sore rubbing it just makes it worse. I just drink lots of water, and stretch it all the time. Another thing that works for me is to get back in the gym with in the next day or two and do 3-4 really light sets, that helps push some of the acid out. Try it out!!!

I'm not saying this to sound like a prick or anything, but are you doing calves on a regular basis. Because if your not, and your lifting beyond your means, than you can strain the hell out of um. Like I said I'm not saying this to be a dick but I took a little time off then went in a did legs like I had done before the break and pretty much couln't walk for a good week.

Just my 2 cents. ORCA

I'm with orca.Train them on a regular basis, like the rest of your body.After a few weeks you should be sweet.Just persevere bro, you'll get there

Thanks guys I guess I will just tough it out this time and start training them more often. Bigmag I will go to the gym today and try some light sets.

Top Bottom