Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fruits to mix with my protein shake

I subscribe to that dudes channel.. I can't help but check every day to see if he's posted some new fucked up video. Pay attention to all the down syndrome looks he makes.. And how he's always fucking with his nose and his face. Guys a fucktard in the worst way
OMG I just dropped IQ points watching his vid, I saw 2 and then got real sad about those lost minuted I'm never getting back :(

Also WTF is up with this thread? someone cant fucking decide what fucking fruits to have in a shake!? Good Lord....

Yeah, yogurt is good if you get the one with friendly bacteria and not ultra pasteurized with too much sugar, but for me longer to digest, maybe before bedtime in my opinion. I find if I add too much stuff in my shake it gets me too full, but again I split my meals about 6. Yogurt good for feeding muscle at bedtime. This is my opinion and what works for my body. After a while, everyone becomes better than a doctor on knowing there own body. I think we can agree on this.

Call over to my place tonight sweet-cheeks...i just cracked open a fresh pot of yogurt and its all yours :heart:

Top Bottom