Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France...

If you're talking about bombs dropped in ISIS occupied areas, anyone left there probably isn't an innocent anyway. Out of those who haven't fled; they are selling the women and children, or rounding them up and taking them into the desert to shoot them, and they have beheaded the men. According to Amnesty International they have carried out ethnic cleansing on a "historic scale". Who is left that they are actually letting live? Probably those who aren't innocent.

Daily Death Toll - I AM SYRIA

You think those stats a load of crap?

Hundreds of civilians killed in US-led air strikes on Isis targets ? report | World news | The Guardian

kill'em all...God will figure out which ones are innocent...who are we to judge anyway? and death is the only way for them to face the only real judge. you're doing the innocent people a favor!

Muslims and Christians ultimately pray to the same God. Yeah, more prayers should be given as if that God gives a shit about the innocent or guilty.

At any rate, the whole thing makes my entire being heavy with sadness, but it is nothing new. I hope it will all end soon, but hope is like prayers, ultimately useless.

Should we sit around and let our entire beings be heavy with sadness and let the next generation deal with it once it's too late?

Do you think bringing in the refugees is a good idea?

That first link, that is the deaths from the rebels and ISIS and the shit already going on there. The second link has civilian deaths from coalition airstrikes at under 200 until that hospital blunder.

Like I said, they have fled or they are dead. Look at your own stats. I was trying to reassure you that there probably weren't very many innocents left there (I specially meant Raqqa because I thought we were talking about France) where beheadings were an every day occurrence and where most of the city has fled who aren't ISIS sympathizers. And people aren't just going in and doing this for fun and bombing schools and innocents in an otherwise peaceful area. That's not what's happening.

I get your point, and it was a fair one to consider What alternatives do you have for France? What do you think should be done?

Muslims are responsible for:
The Beltway snipers = muslim.
Shoebomber = muslim.
Underwear bomber = muslim.
London subway = muslim.
Tel Aviv bus = muslim.
Fort Hood shooter = muslim.
Beirut, Kenyan, Libyan embassies attack = muslim.
U.S.S. Cole bombers = muslim.
Buenos Aires bombers = muslim.
Madrid train bombers = muslim.
Bafi nightclub bombers = muslim.
Moscow theater attackers = muslim.
Boston marathon bombers = muslim.
Pan Am flight 93 = muslim.
Iranian embassy takeover = muslim.
Israeli Olympic attackers = muslim.
Saudi Khobar towers = muslim.
Beirut marine base bombers = muslim.
Besian russian school attackers = muslim.
First WTC bombers = muslim.
Bombay and Mumbai India attackers = muslim.
Achille Lauro cruiseship hijackers = muslim.
September 11, 2001 = muslim.

Muslims and Christians ultimately pray to the same God. Yeah, more prayers should be given as if that God gives a shit about the innocent or guilty.

At any rate, the whole thing makes my entire being heavy with sadness, but it is nothing new. I hope it will all end soon, but hope is like prayers, ultimately useless.

Of course I'm being facetious..I'm hinting at the hypocrisy of these people killing in the name of religion..but the eradication part? I'm serious about that. A group of people have declared war on humanity in the name of religion. They have proven that they can not and will not be reformed. They have to go. The "innocent" people that they hide behind will suffer during the process of elimination. I didn't make up the rules. Hell, they did. They hope that there are enough bleeding hearts out there, wringing their hands over the innocent people, to allow them time to proliferate, or at least do as much damage as they can before they go to meet allah, in hopes that they'll get a couple extra virgins..as if 72 is not enough.

Newsflash? I have 3 women in my house and most mornings (when the teenage ones are fighting with the 48 year old one?), that's about 4 too many.

No sane person would die for the privilege of spending eternity in the same room with 72 of them.

They must be eradicated.

I rest my case.

Redirect?

Of course I'm being facetious..I'm hinting at the hypocrisy of these people killing in the name of religion..but the eradication part? I'm serious about that. A group of people have declared war on humanity in the name of religion. They have proven that they can not and will not be reformed. They have to go. The "innocent" people that they hide behind will suffer during the process of elimination. I didn't make up the rules. Hell, they did. They hope that there are enough bleeding hearts out there, wringing their hands over the innocent people, to allow them time to proliferate, or at least do as much damage as they can before they go to meet allah, in hopes that they'll get a couple extra virgins..as if 72 is not enough.

Newsflash? I have 3 women in my house and most mornings (when the teenage ones are fighting with the 48 year old one?), that's about 4 too many.

No sane person would die for the privilege of spending eternity in the same room with 72 of them.

They must be eradicated.

I rest my case.

Redirect?

So, what you're saying is I probably can't move in?

Top Bottom