Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France...

As H-t said, it would suck to be Muslim in Paris now. Racial profiling, if not the norm, will probably be a lot more prevalent.

or whatever one calls the court of justice. Preferably one without a fucked up system.

Children and people not associated with ISIS who just happen to be in a vicinity of bombs dropped like bird crap are just as innocent as any that died in Paris. Considering the percentage of ISIS members, it's a fair likelihood that most that die in the quest to wipe out ISIS are not ISIS.

Association is assimilation.

or whatever one calls the court of justice. Preferably one without a fucked up system.

Children and people not associated with ISIS who just happen to be in a vicinity of bombs dropped like bird crap are just as innocent as any that died in Paris. Considering the percentage of ISIS members, it's a fair likelihood that most that die in the quest to wipe out ISIS are not ISIS.

i'm simply tipping my hat to the subjective nature of innocence...all those refugees who were recently allowed into france, some of them knew that there were killers among them, they didn't participate in the deed but it doesn't make them any less guilty...

i'm simply tipping my hat to the subjective nature of innocence...all those refugees who were recently allowed into france, some of them knew that there were killers among them, they didn't participate in the deed but it doesn't make them any less guilty...

Assimilation. A collective. "I'm sorry part of my whole hurts, offends you. I can't help it." Just deal with it. Or. Become part of it. Those are the seeming choices. Hopefully in future history books, there will be a chapter on how dangerous tolerance can be....

I didn't know that. Are you injecting or has this been confirmed? source?

Association is assimilation.

You assume all that live within the vicinity of a supposed member are associated with them? That is a huge generalization.

At any rate, I'm sure there are plenty who mirror your thoughts. I don't imagine the deaths of innocents (however you define that, it a fair possibility) to mean much more than collateral damage.

As for attack in the US, I suppose that is possible as well. Social media has been a good recruiting medium for ISIS it seems. They might have some ready individuals in every state, who know.

I didn't know that. Are you injecting or has this been confirmed? source?

passports on dead terrorists were of greek origin...many these so-called refugees were processed into the EU through greece...greek authorities confirmed that the smelly-camel-faced-cocksuckers were in the pool of worthless, piece-of-shit, immigrants who fled syria...innocence is in the eye of the beholder...

If you're talking about bombs dropped in ISIS occupied areas, anyone left there probably isn't an innocent anyway. Out of those who haven't fled; they are selling the women and children, or rounding them up and taking them into the desert to shoot them, and they have beheaded the men. According to Amnesty International they have carried out ethnic cleansing on a "historic scale". Who is left that they are actually letting live? Probably those who aren't innocent.

If you're talking about bombs dropped in ISIS occupied areas, anyone left there probably isn't an innocent anyway. Who are they letting live? Out of those who haven't fled; they are selling the women and children, or rounding them up and taking them into the desert to shoot them, and they have beheaded the men. According to Amnesty International they have carried out ethnic cleansing on a "historic scale". Who is left that they are actually letting live? Probably those who aren't innocent.

kill'em all...God will figure out which ones are innocent...who are we to judge anyway? and death is the only way for them to face the only real judge. you're doing the innocent people a favor!

Top Bottom