Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France...

Christianity and Islam in particular do have a bloodier history than most religions,but this is not the first group to declare war on humanity in the name of God nor will it be the last.

I do acknowledge your point and I understand that the quicker they are eliminated, the lower the risk of more potential threats/fatalities. I don't kno what they hope, but the idea of wiping them out by any means necessary inludes too many possibilities for terrible.

You know what? It's Monday but it's a short week for a most of us in the US due to the pending holiday...so, spirits are probably a little higher than a normal Monday. Here's a bright little thought for you...some day in the not too distant future (compared to the age of the universe) the sun is going to run out of gas and all life on this planet will cease to exist... and anything that happens between now and then won't really amount to a hill of shit in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy your Monday and your holiday! :D

You know what? It's Monday but it's a short week for a most of us in the US due to the pending holiday...so, spirits are probably a little higher than a normal Monday. Here's a bright little thought for you...some day in the not too distant future (compared to the age of the universe) the sun is going to run out of gas and all life on this planet will cease to exist... and anything that happens between now and then won't really amount to a hill of shit in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy your Monday and your holiday! :D

Well aren't you the life of the party?!? ;)

A cardboard cut out picture of my asshole would have made a better president than that worthless piece of shit....

Hahahahahahahahahah fuck I hate liberals

A cardboard cut out picture of my asshole would have made a better president than that worthless piece of shit....

I wasn't implying I think he's a great president.

I just think it's a bit delusional to think anything better would be happening if anyone else were in office. That cardboard cut out of your asshole is also better than every single 2016 option.

I wasn't implying I think he's a great president.

I just think it's a bit delusional to think anything better would be happening if anyone else were in office. That cardboard cut out of your asshole is also better than every single 2016 option.

can i ass you a favor?? may i use you as an endorsement??

Top Bottom