Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
120 dead.....curfew, closed borders. Looks like that open arms shit isn't working out. Wouldn't want to be a Muslim in Paris...

I saw on the news up here that it was up to 153 dead. I was in Paris this time last year. Makes ya stop and think a bit. Can you imagine if the rest of Europe starts closing their boarders??

Yep. Close borders. Sanction travel. No readmittance to those frequenting hostile countries. If you look like Max Klinger, don't even try to board a plane....

borders don't keep out terrorists.

some of the terrorists were recent "immigrants"...syrian "refugees" that entered france to "escape isis" in syria...closed borders will keep those people out

i think that we just let some of those refugees into the u.s. as well?

also, some of the weapons and munitions used in the attacks were american-made...the kind that were supplied to syrian rebels who were supposed to be fighting isis...way to go, barry...fucktard :rolleyes:

some of the terrorists were recent "immigrants"...syrian "refugees" that entered france to "escape isis" in syria...closed borders will keep those people out

i think that we just let some of those refugees into the u.s. as well?

also, some of the weapons and munitions used in the attacks were american-made...the kind that were supplied to syrian rebels who were supposed to be fighting isis...way to go, barry...fucktard :rolleyes:

I believe the border was closed to keep any potential perpetrator from escaping. It is temporary, France will open its borders again. It wont do anything for terrorists. Most terrorists are likely to use a visa and get into their country of choice.

The backlash though means lots of innocents will dies in search for ISIS leaders. More innocents will be killed than any associated with ISIS. What a sad situation.

Racial profiling does.

No, it doesn't. All it will do is cause racism and violate people on different aspects with no guarantee that it will cause any lives to be saved.

ISIS is an astonishingly small group after all. Xenophobia gets pathetic real quick.

I believe the border was closed to keep any potential perpetrator from escaping. It is temporary, France will open its borders again. It wont do anything for terrorists. Most terrorists are likely to use a visa and get into their country of choice.

The backlash though means lots of innocents will dies in search for ISIS leaders. More innocents will be killed than any associated with ISIS. What a sad situation.

innocence is in the eye of the beholder...

innocence is in the eye of the beholder...

or whatever one calls the court of justice. Preferably one without a fucked up system.

Children and people not associated with ISIS who just happen to be in a vicinity of bombs dropped like bird crap are just as innocent as any that died in Paris. Considering the percentage of ISIS members, it's a fair likelihood that most that die in the quest to wipe out ISIS are not ISIS.

Top Bottom