Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who think you drop size after a cycle

waterboy

Oct 10th was my last cycle its been about 5 1/2 months since my last cycle I have lost some power and keept "all my size/mass "...........and even lost b.f since then all I have been on is protien thats it and a good diet .SO Im woundering about the people who were saying that (no matter what you always go back to your natural peek and you lose size) Im starting to think Im going to stay this size as long as a work out .And I know for a fact I would not be as big as I am if it was not for juice .

Damn I wish I was like that. M month ago I finished a dbol/test cycle and ive lost ten pounds and a little strength.

rugger88 said:
Damn I wish I was like that. M month ago I finished a dbol/test cycle and ive lost ten pounds and a little strength.
I was not taulking about one cycle Ive done 4 cycles ..you might have lost water weight wich could acount for 8 or so pounds

I have done more than 1 or 2 cycles and its different everytime. Sometimes I keep evrything and sometimes I lose a lot of it. I think it mainly has to do with how you train and eat afterwards. Everyone trains and diets well when there juicing its doing it when your not that is the hard part

I agree 100%

I've been off over a year now and I haven't lost more than 5 lbs. Considering that I put on 55 lbs in the 3 years I was juicing, I'm pretty happy.

I think the IGF/GH helped a lot in keeping the gains.

Re: I agree 100%

LionelHutz said:
I've been off over a year now and I haven't lost more than 5 lbs. Considering that I put on 55 lbs in the 3 years I was juicing, I'm pretty happy.

I think the IGF/GH helped a lot in keeping the gains.
I never took GH but that is my plan in about a year and a half ...to do one big ass GH cycle along with a healthy amount of juice and then keep my size and leave steroids alone for good.

I keep about 90-100% of my gains off cycles and so does my training partner. If you keep up your supplements and train hard and eat right after your cycle you will do alright. Muscle is muscle and wont just dissapear cause your off, weight will go down cause of water but the muscle will stay. Just from my own experience.

You guys have not read a old post awhile back ....I forget who posted it but he was saying no matter what unless you take HGH you will lose your size or go back to your natural peek over time of no use of aas ...

>>I never took GH but that is my plan in about a year and a half ...to do one big ass GH cycle along with a healthy amount of juice and then keep my size and leave steroids alone for good.

If I were ever to juice again, I wouldn't do a cycle w/o gh/igf.

Top Bottom