Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for bulks, do you guys usually alter your diets before starting cycles?

Yes, thanksgiving & christmas is my favorite time of year,i can easly put on 30 pounds,like ronnie coleman once said "Don't be mad because you ate that quarter pounder-----be mad because you didn't eat two of them."

RADAR

Up the cals bigtime on any bulking cycle. I tend to follow the "See food diet" real easy - you see food, you eat food. Chuck a few weight gainers in there and grow!

for those of you who dramatically increase cals and just eat anything, whether its clean or not: do you usually gain fat on cycle too or just muscle?

Yes, thanksgiving & christmas is my favorite time of year,i can easly put on 30 pounds,like ronnie coleman once said "Don't be mad because you ate that quarter pounder-----be mad because you didn't eat two of them."

RADAR

Amen brother! :biggrin:

for those of you who dramatically increase cals and just eat anything, whether its clean or not: do you usually gain fat on cycle too or just muscle?

I always gain fat, but not ever that much because onceI notice some fat gain, I dial back the carbs just a little and it keeps th eproper amount of carbs for anabolism but not too much that I put on sloppy weight.

The answer to the original question is yes, but it's not limited to bulking cycles...any cycle should have the corresponding diet started along with it before the 1st pin....

~EZ

Top Bottom