Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food to Avoid?

Food with high carbohydrate and oily food should be avoided instead try low carb and food with high fiber.

Here are some foods, which are not good for health. So try to avoid them.
Diet soda
Artificial sweeteners
Processed diet foods and snacks
Smoothies

Tacoma Boot Camp

Last edited:
Here are some foods, which are not good for health. So try to avoid them.
Diet soda
Artificial sweeteners
Processed diet foods and snacks
Smoothies

Smoothies ????

Smoothies can be really healthy especially when u make it your self..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

A lot of what u eat is going to be based on ur fitness goals. U'll avoid different foods based on these goals. For example if ur are trying to lean out and maintain current muscle, u would eat differently than if u were trying to gain muscle and keep ur current bodyfat %. I guess its probably safe to assume u want to meet somewhere in the middle... shed some fat and gain a little strength and muscle.

-I would start by cutting out as much of ur sugars as u can.
-Minimize ur white carbs: white rice, pasta, potatoes, high carb breads. Brown rice and sweet potatoes are ok if kept to min.
-Of course u want to reduce saturated fats. Unsaturated are ok in moderation for ex: nuts, peanut butter, olive oil. I put a tbsp of extra vir olive oil and a scoop of peanut butter in most of my shakes, tasty.
-Less dairy. Try substituting almond milk or soy milk in ur protein shakes, on cereals and when cooking. Try cutting back on cheese or at least stick to parmesan and lowfat swiss and mozzarella.
-To make up for reducing the starchy carbs like breads and pastas u should eat an assload of veggies, veggies, veggies.
-I don't know how much meat and eggs ur getting but increase it.

Sorry for giving u a little more than u asked for here but u can't avoid some of these things and not replace them in ur diet.

Make this a slow transition. Start off with the sugars then work on the carbs.

Good luck.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Try to avoid high sugar, salt and processed foods. Eg avoid the following:-
Chips
Soda
Cakes/Biscuits
Frozen Microvave Meals
Anything containing artificial sweetners

Dude eat lots of good fats i.e. olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil. Good carbs from whole grains, oatmeal, quinoa, etc. a high protein diet is generally a good idea especially when trying to build muscle, but also for losing fat. All oily foods and carbs are NOT bad for you. Monitor your daily calorie intake. Do some research on your own too, don't just listen to every swinging dick in here.

Top Bottom