Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food to Avoid?

if you are trying to keep weight off avoid sugars and whites. white rice, white bread, refined flour

and avoid soybean oil, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils. be careful with olive oil because most are rip offs and mostly other oils but sold as olive oil.. if your olive oil cost 5 bucks then its not really olive oil. real olive oil that I buy costs me 20 bucks for a bottle of it. and you will know its real cause if you taste a tablespoon of it then it should burn your throat a bit

Avoiding high-fat foods, particularly if they are low in protein, and sugar-sweetened foods that contribute lots of calories that will be quickly converted into fat by the body.

From my experience, i want to talk about two very important nutritional element:

1. REFINED Carbohydrates is to Avoid.

Carbohydrates are a vital part of any diet and unless you have some medical reason, it can be omitted.

However you should be trying to get your carbohydrates from unrefined and fresh sources like fruit and vegetables, and whole grains.
These types of carbohydrates are Low GI foods, which provide lower peak but more long-lived sources of energy. Carbohydrates which is Refined, such as white flour and white sugar are High GI foods and provide large yet brief bursts of energy in the form of glucose.

Because you can't use all of this energy at once, you have a short-term surplus which often gets stored as fat. once the short-term effects have worn off, it also leaves you flat and hungry.

2. take High Quality Protein and Enough!!

Protein form all of the muscles in your body, and so it is important that your diet content enough extra protein, to accommodate the muscle growth you are trying to achieve.
Animal protein, is significantly more usable that the protein you can get from plant or vegetable sources. The protein in egg white is one of the best sources of protein, the body absorb easily, as around 90% of this type. The protein in milk is also readily absorbed, followed by white meats such as chicken and fish, and then by red meats.

This is just a small note that I share with friends, but you know that we have much to learn about nutrition. This is why I am registered on this very intéréssant forum.

Definitely you should avoid all fast food. Sometimes we must eat it, but don't let it to become our habit.

Why?? If the veggies are natural and the oils used for frying are natural or better yet good oil, ten fast food CAN be a healthy meal depending on your activity prior to eating it, etc. I know everyone likes to shit on fast food just because there's cheese and bread and fried stuff, but people need to get away from the idea that cheeseburgers and fries are "bad". Mcdonalds IS because it's chock full of preservatives and fries that won't biodegrade, and other GMO veggies. P. Terry's on the other hand is fantastically healthy fast food. We all need to dial in our notions of what's healthy and what isn't. If anyone believes that the surgeon general has been giving us facts for 70 years, you're highly mistaken.

Eat fresh fruits, veggies, meat and nuts.

The best way to monitor what you are eating is to make it yourself. I make my own humus, balsamic vinaigrette, protein muffins, ect... That way I know there isn't a pile of shit I don't want or need in it. Also, if you have to eat out, go into a restaurant and order as clean a meal as you can. Stress that you don't want salt, or sauces, if you are ordering meat, ask for it to be grilled as opposed to fried. If they have to fry it ask for extra virgin oil. Make sure any nuts you eat have no salt. Eat as much green veggies as you can. I eat more spinach than Popeye in a week. I eat 4 spinach salads a day. Remember portion sizes also. The size of your fist.

Many companies use very sketchy and weird ingredients in their food to not only increase the shelf life of the food, but also give them weird colors to attract the kids and also adults into eating the food. These food ingredients to avoid are in are everyday products, and we should try to stay away from them.

Top Bottom