Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

food that takes 12 years to cool down

swole

nothing i can't stand more (except socks w/ sandals) than having a hot meal or drink in front of my face so hot it could scald steel

baked potatoes. honestly, you nuke them, bake them, whatever. they're so hot and take so long to cool a hot potato strapped to the front of a damn space shuttle would still be hot as fuck after going to pluto (not a planet!!lolol@u) and back

fresh brewed dd coffee. i love waking up to that blueberry light & sweet. oh, cheat drink. i need you in my system so badly while driving to work. oh, what say you? you're gonna burn my lips off if i try to drink you inside of that 3456 minute window it takes for you to cool down to a level that doesn't resemble the lava coming out of dante's peak? thanks

other stupid hot things that don't cool down ever

chestnuts
frisky's vagina

add some

Pizza.

It's hard to find that magic window where it's still hot but won't melt the skin from the roof of your mouth. But once it begins cooling even a bit, then it's just Cold Pizza.

oatmeal takes forever to cool down.

i just put icecubes to cool down hot foods.

swole, start posting more often

nothing i can't stand more (except socks w/ sandals) than having a hot meal or drink in front of my face so hot it could scald steel

baked potatoes. honestly, you nuke them, bake them, whatever. they're so hot and take so long to cool a hot potato strapped to the front of a damn space shuttle would still be hot as fuck after going to pluto (not a planet!!lolol@u) and back

fresh brewed dd coffee. i love waking up to that blueberry light & sweet. oh, cheat drink. i need you in my system so badly while driving to work. oh, what say you? you're gonna burn my lips off if i try to drink you inside of that 3456 minute window it takes for you to cool down to a level that doesn't resemble the lava coming out of dante's peak? thanks

other stupid hot things that don't cool down ever

chestnuts
frisky's vagina

add some

Because of my awesome on the go job I eat 3-4 meals a day cold. I am so used to eating cold food I rarely warm anything up when home. I actually enjoy cold sweet potatoes more than if warmed.

I've knot experienced the 12 year variety ... the hottest food I've had cooled in 9 years and 4 months ;)

Those little pizza pocket thingys....u nuke them.....let em sit for a few minutes.....touch the shell, seems okay......pop it in your mouth and your tongue is burnt off by the cheesy magma!

Top Bottom