Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50-year old newbie to BB

SubmarineWasher

Hi all

My first post here, although I've been lurking for months.
I thought I'd tell you my background first, then conclude with the questions.

The background:
I used to run 10 miles a day (6 before breakfast, 4 before dinner) until debilitating shin splints and other connective tissue stuff got the better of me, but I'm almost recovered after two months of taking it easy. I've spent the off time putting together a less damaging program as I feel I MUST move around. I've been doing compound lifting during the past three months and I find it a hell of a lot more satisfying than running. And now I realise that whoever/whatever designed us did not design us to be natural marathon junkies.

Now, I have a holiday condo abroad where I spend 3-4 months a year (April, August and December) in the lovely heat. The other owners are all retired Scandinavians - fit semi-retired older guys who have 20-30 years under their belts as cops, military, etc so there isn't the alcohol and 'caine culture of, say, some Mexican resorts. Hanging with these fit old guys made me start running last year, but now I want to make and keep bulk for the rest of my days. The apartment complex has a good gym, tennis, soccer, etc and the beach is 5 mins down the hill so there's no shortage of things to do (and no excuse to start beer at 11am).

NB - the country where the condo is in has NO RESTRICTIONS OR PRESCRIPTIONS ON AAS.

(unrelated PS - hog hunting with a 12 gauges is anytime of the day, any month of the year - and the farmers thank you for it!!)

Things you should know about me:
I am 50 years old, 170lbs, 5ft 7" light-boned mesomorph
Before starting to run a year ago, I was 28% BF. (now 20%).

My blood pressure is 116/80 (It was 145/80 a year ago).
I work and earn my living from home.
I can take time off during the day to exercise - one hour in morning and one hour in evening.

I have a highly stressed Type A personality with a family history of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. I am always horny and sometimes aggressive.
I have had over-sized male breasts since puberty. I don't want surgery, I would rather build my upper pecs and lats to disguise them. However, I am so arrogantly confident that I go bare-chested with with shorts and sandals every opportunity I get.

I prefer to exercise at home with no people, a locked door and no music (but I will go to gym five mins drive away when I have to use equipment).

For the past year, I haven't eaten any packaged or processed factory slop - eg pastries and pies, sausages, kebabs, pizza, quiche, chocolate, crisps, chips, french fries, desserts, burgers, fried chicken, ice cream, fizzy drinks (even
diet ones), fruit juice (squash is OK), anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup, anything with hydrogenated vegetable oil i.e. ALL junk food and fast food.

OK, so this is what I'm going to do from 1st October when my shin splints and achilles tendon fully heal:

FIRST SIX WEEKS OF CYCLE: WHOLE BODY ROUTINE TO MAXIMISE GROWTH

Every morning: rotate two 2 from 30 mins cycling / rowing / treadmill / boxing

Mon eve: squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead seated shoulder press, bent row, bent-arm pullover
Tues eve: calisthenics and stretching
Weds eve: squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead seated shoulder press, bent row, bent-arm pullover
Thurs eve: calisthenics and stretching
Fri eve: squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead shoulder press, bent row, bent row, bent-arm pullover
Sat eve: watch TV, go out, be social (no booze)
Sun eve: watch TV, go out, be social (no booze)

SECOND 6 WEEKS OF 12 WEEK CYCLE: SPLIT ROUTINE TO MINIMISE REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
Every morning: rotate two from 30 mins of boxing, elliptical, treadmill or rowing

Mon eve: LEGS: leg extension, ham curl, leg press, calf raise, squat
Tues eve: SHOULDERS: seated DB front raise, side raise, rear raise, machine overhead press, BB row
Weds: watch TV, go out for dinner, be social (no booze)
Thurs eve: CHEST: pec dec or DB flye, incline DB press, dips, pressdown or pullover, stiff-arm pullover
Friday eve: BACK: wide-grip chins, lat pulldowns, bent BB or DB rows, deadlift

The above 12 week plan is for:
Jan, Feb, March
May, June, July
Sep, Oct, Nov

No weights during April, August and December as I will be on vacation and want a break.
I will do morning cardio and evening calisthenics just to keep active and cope with the extra holiday food.
So, in effect, that is 3x 4-month cycles a year (inc one month break at the end of each cycle)

MASS STACK: (Jan, Feb, March) and (May, June, July) and (September, October, November) - NOT APRIL, AUG AND DEC
Weeks 1-6: 40mg Dbol
Weeks 1-10: (150 Tri-Tren) + (250 Sus) + (200 Deca) on Monday after workout shower
Weeks 1-10: (150 Tri-Tren) + (250 Sus) + (200 Deca) on Friday after workout shower

Throughout 12 weeks:
Mornings on empty stomach: (20mg Nolvadex) + (50mg Proviron) + (10mg alendronic acid) + (Vitamin D3)

Evenings, with dinner: (1g Vitamin C) + (MVM) + (Multi Vitamin B complex) + (Vitamin E) + (1.4g garlic) + (75mg aspirin) = (0.5g milk thistle) + (0.5g green tea extract) + (1g flaxseed oil) + (1g evening primrose oil) + (15mg Zinc) + (0.5g Calcium) + (0.5g Magnesium) + (one spoon cod liver oil or Omega 3 tablets) + (glucosamine)

Thanks for bearing with me. Now here are my questions:
1. Is it the right blend of weight training, cardio, supplements and rest for a sort-of-beginner?
2. I'm not competing, I'm doing it because it makes me feel great. I lifted and did DBol and Deca in my 20's and now I NEED to pack on protective muscle mass while I still can. Or am I too old for this shit?
3. Is the training and AAS prog too harsh? Can I still recover and grow?
4. During the May, June, July session, Should I swap the D-Bol for Winnie 50 oral and also swap the Deca for Masteron 100? That way I would look pretty amazing during August.
5. Will I lose my horn? I can't live without rumpy pumpy - that is one of the points of it!
6. I already have a short fuse. Will the AAS make it worse? I remember in my 20's on the sauce, hauling someone out of their car when they cut me up, but I'm a different man now.

Brutally honest replies from experienced guys please.
Thanks

Last edited:
Whoops! Forgot the food so here it is:

8am - Wake and brush teeth. Drink one litre water with supplements and juice of half a lemon

8.30am - 60 mins cardio on empty stomach wearing last night's sleeping gear
Update training log. Shave, shower, don nice clothes

10.00am - Meal no 1 at home
2 rye crackers, one with peanut butter and one with Marmite
Pan-fry (with min olive oil) omelette or scrambled:
2 eggs, 4 mushrooms, 1 tomato, 50g grated cheddar, spring onion, smoked salmon
One whole grapefruit

Prepare 1pm, 4pm and 9pm meals

1.00pm - Meal no 2: can be packed in plastic tubs if I'm out
EITHER:
4 fruits: mango, melon, pineapple, frozen berries, avocado, kiwi
50g nuts: almonds, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts, Brazils, walnuts, macadamia
50g seeds: flaxseed, pumpkin, sunflower, linseed, poppy, sesame
100g pot of Greek yogurt
OR:
Blended shake (see below recipe)

4.00pm - Meal no 3: can be packed if I'm out
Tinned fatty fish (sardine / pilchard / salmon / tuna / mackerel)
Baked potato or basmati with peas and kidney beans chucked in at the end
2 types of fibrous vegetable (eg broccoli, carrot, peas, cauliflower, spinach)
Salad

7.00pm - Meal no 4: one or two bananas

7.30pm - EITHER weights workout OR calisthenics
Never more than 60 mins
Update weight training log immediately

8.30pm - Meal 5:
Immediately after workout, drink blended shake (2 scoops, one banana, some berries and water (not milk))

9.00pm - Meal no 6:
Fish / chicken / beef / mutton / liver - grilled in George Forman or baked.
Baked potato or basmati with peas and beans chucked in at the end
2 types of fibrous vegetable (eg broccoli, carrot, peas, cauliflower, spinach)
Salad

12.00am Meal no 7: (only if hungry)
One rye cracker, 150g cottage cheese, shreds of smoked salmon

Once a week - Eat out. Anything I want, inc beer, pizza, curry, ice cream, KFC CheesiBitez, burger - whatever

Last edited:
Top Bottom