Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

FlyBrownChick said:
I wish! ;)

This is my face this AM: :biggrin: Big, stupid, sh!tfaced grin. Nothing but teeth...this is too funny.
Yeah Fly's gotten googley over this guy!! It's great that you feel that way!!! I'm sure you have a spring in your step too! ;)

treilin said:
I'm sure you have a spring in your step too! ;)
You know it! ;)

I feel like such a dork today because of this. I have NEVER had anyone be this sweet to me. All of my exes have been farktards. This is new to me, so that's why I'm all goofy and crap.

FlyBrownChick said:
You know it! ;)

I feel like such a dork today because of this. I have NEVER had anyone be this sweet to me. All of my exes have been farktards. This is new to me, so that's why I'm all goofy and crap.

I hate to quote Martha Stewart but it was the first thing that came into my mind "It's a Good Thing". You can hit me over the head with a dumbell now! :)

FlyBrownChick said:
You know it! ;)

Well enjoy every minute of it!!!!!! Believe me that feeling doesn't come around to often!

I have been terribly lazy about logging workout and diet. :rolleyes:

Yesterday, I did a maintanence workout. Considering the sleep that I got, it was pretty good.

Leg Press
working sets @ 290 lbs + sled

Incline BB Press
working sets @ 75 lbs :mad: stupid shoulder

Cable Rows to Neck
working sets @ #12 plate

Wide Grip Dips
working sets @ 20 lbs assistance

Romanian Deadlift
working sets @ 145 lbs

Reverse CGBP
working sets @ 65 lbs

DB Hammer Curl
working sets up to 30 lb DBs

Then I did 35 minutes of kickboxing in the evening at the gym.

Today's Nutrition:

5:30 AM: egg whites, fat free cheese, mushrooms
9:00 AM: fat free cottage cheese, walnuts
11:30 AM: raw mixed nuts
3:00 PM: grilled chicken tenders, broccoli, celery

Still deciding what to do here...maybe go for a jog? The weather here is gorgeous.

6:00 PM: whey, brown rice cake
9:00 PM: grilled chicken tenders, broccoli

FlyBrownChick said:
I have been terribly lazy about logging workout and diet. :rolleyes:

Yesterday, I did a maintanence workout. Considering the sleep that I got, it was pretty good.

Leg Press
working sets @ 290 lbs + sled

Incline BB Press
working sets @ 75 lbs :mad: stupid shoulder

Cable Rows to Neck
working sets @ #12 plate

Wide Grip Dips
working sets @ 20 lbs assistance

Romanian Deadlift
working sets @ 145 lbs

Reverse CGBP
working sets @ 65 lbs

DB Hammer Curl
working sets up to 30 lb DBs

Then I did 35 minutes of kickboxing in the evening at the gym.

Today's Nutrition:

5:30 AM: egg whites, fat free cheese, mushrooms
9:00 AM: fat free cottage cheese, walnuts
11:30 AM: raw mixed nuts
3:00 PM: grilled chicken tenders, broccoli, celery

Still deciding what to do here...maybe go for a jog? The weather here is gorgeous.

6:00 PM: whey, brown rice cake
9:00 PM: grilled chicken tenders, broccoli

I love kickboxing! Whats with the shoulder?

ck2006 said:
I love kickboxing! Whats with the shoulder?
I think I tweaked it about a year ago doing barbell complexes. The complex that I was doing was a clean, front squat, push press, behind the neck press down, back squat, then behind the neck press up.

It's slowly getting better. It has it's days, though!

FlyBrownChick said:
I think I tweaked it about a year ago doing barbell complexes. The complex that I was doing was a clean, front squat, push press, behind the neck press down, back squat, then behind the neck press up.

Ice and heat, maybe?? or better yet a massage, especially with all the work you have been doing! You and your new honey should go for one together! :) :heart:

FlyBrownChick said:

I have the same problem....GRRRRRRRRRRRR....makes me MAD!!! lol Was is a minor car accident when I was 24. Doc wanted me to do PT and I wouldn't do it (at that age I had the "invincible" complex). Only bugs me when I'm training.....

So your head's in the clouds huh?!?!?!? Ahhh the euphoria of "new"! I hope he continues to treat you well and I hope you are a very happy girl (couple)! :kiss:

Top Bottom