Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fistfullof Steel....

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
LMAO!!!!!

53336180_42a2f21528.jpg

Blow me bitch. The fucking piece of shit NY Giants always lose after a bye week. I hate bye weeks. They always kill the NY Giants when they are on a role. They lost to the freaking Cardinals a few years back after a bye week. It's an automatic win for the other team. :bawling: Well, since we are on a losing streak. I might go to see them play Denver and get their faces kicked in. I'm sure the Broncos will put on a nice aerial assault with the swiss chess secondary of the Giants. (looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking)

May Madbomber become your neighbor and you suffer a thousand deaths everytime the cowgirls lose to the iggles

fistfullofsteel said:
Blow me bitch. The fucking piece of shit NY Giants always lose after a bye week. I hate bye weeks. They always kill the NY Giants when they are on a role. They lost to the freaking Cardinals a few years back after a bye week. It's an automatic win for the other team. :bawling: Well, since we are on a losing streak. I might go to see them play Denver and get their faces kicked in. I'm sure the Broncos will put on a nice aerial assault with the swiss chess secondary of the Giants. (looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking)

May Madbomber become your neighbor and you suffer a thousand deaths everytime the cowgirls lose to the iggles
NY Giants always lose after a bye week.

Just eliminate "after a bye week"....

He he...

fistfullofsteel said:
May that fat piece of shit traitor bill parcells just suddenly retire on your team
Tsk tsk tsk....such anger.... Not good for you man.

fistfullofsteel said:
i hope theshadow becomes your coworker and follows you around all day and bugs you about velvett all day long.
You sir are pure evil.

Top Bottom