Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Success Story and Second Cycle Layout: Let me know what you think

Wada7

Hey guys, I posted on here last year seeking everyones input on a proper cycle and PCT and I just wanted to to say it was a massive success. I already posted my pre-cycle bloods a long time ago and I will post my post-cycle bloods as soon as I find them, but they were actually better than the pre to my surprise.

When I posted on here before I was playing rec sports as well as competing in CrossFit but since then I have dropped CrossFit and I am strictly Oly lifting, which fits me a lot better (plus no injuries or bad form...)

Current lifts:
C&J: 305
Snatch: 240
Deadlift: 500
Back Squat: 405

I am now organizing my second cycle (12-weeks) in preparation for a non-sanctioned competition. Everyone on this board was extremely helpful last time and if y'all don't mind I'd like to hear your input once again.

Just for a recap: I'm 23 yrs old, 5'6 173 lbs

12-Week cycle:
Sust 600mg/week (1-12)
Anastrozole (still unsure of dosage) (1-12)
HCGenerate (5-12)
Supps: Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Biotin, Creatine, BCAA,

Pre-PCT (10 days before):
HCGenerate ES

PCT (Weeks 15-18)
Nolva (40/40/20/20)
OR
Clomid (75/50/50/50)
Ostarine
Aromasin
Test Stack
Formastanzol

Questions:
1. Should I start my AI later than week 1 since Sust takes a while to build up? Also, I'm still unsure of the dosage
2. In my prior cycle, I took strictly Nolva rather than Nolva plus Clomid. I've heard conflicting reports saying that it's overkill to take both, and to stick with one. Others say it's best to take both...I'm confused.
3. Also, I had a problem with bloating in my past cycle, particularly in the face. Do you guys have any SARMS that you'd recommend to keep a more dry, lean look while on-cycle?

1. Start from Day 1
2. Check out the stickies in the PCT section for good PCT's
3. What was your past cycle? AI dosage?

Past cycle (12-week):
Test Sust 500 mg/week (1-12)
Liquidex (1-12) (I honestly forgot how much I was taking, wrote it down somewhere but it was based on recommendations)
Supps: Milk Thistle, Vit D, Biotin, Fish Oil, BCAA (1-12)
HCGenerate (5-12)

Pre-PCT (10 days before PCT)
HCGenerate ES

PCT:
Nolva: (40/40/20/20)
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD I think... (can't remember this dosage either)
Test Stack
Formastanzol
Ostarine

I was thinking about adding N2Guard to this cycle as well...If anyone has any experience with GW-501516 and MK-2866 I'd like to know how they worked out as well.

Not doing CrossFit anymore so that won't matter and I've already done a cycle with 500 so I'm going to at least keep the dosage the same...

Top Bottom