Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Questions

i see no problem in running anavar on this cycle... you can run it the entire 8 weeks if you want... i would not exceed 8 weeks with any oral but i have done it plenty of times and its just fine... make sure you run n2guard with it...

start your pct 2-3 days after your last injection...

your running hcg too long on your layout... week 5-8 is plenty... 5-6 at 500 ius week and 7-8 at 1000 ius week...

^^^not trying to offend but that response is pretty heavy on the bro-science

No offence taken brother :) I clearly said i didn't get a blood test but it made me feel a lot better.. so make of that what you will

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

why does that PCT combo suck? Almost everyone I know uses similar. I have never heard of anyone using the products you listed. It seems as if this site is designed to pimp out those products.

Well it sucks because the dosages are too high and nolva isn't necessary. Clomid at 25 mg day is sufficient enough. Any more and the sides go way up with no additional benefits. The supps I suggested will boost natty test and free test, while lowering estrogen and cleansing your system which put you in a good position to recover. Nolva will give you a temporary boost but its often followed by a huge crash from estrogen rebounding after discontinuation. So IMO its a bad idea to use it for pct, but if you must then see for yourself.

i see no problem in running anavar on this cycle... you can run it the entire 8 weeks if you want... i would not exceed 8 weeks with any oral but i have done it plenty of times and its just fine... make sure you run n2guard with it...

start your pct 2-3 days after your last injection...

your running hcg too long on your layout... week 5-8 is plenty... 5-6 at 500 ius week and 7-8 at 1000 ius week...

So HCG is unnecessary at the beginning of the cycle? which days would you inject HCG? on the same day as pinning test prop of on an off day? Does it make a difference?

So HCG is unnecessary at the beginning of the cycle? which days would you inject HCG? on the same day as pinning test prop of on an off day? Does it make a difference?

I laid out how to run hcg already... twice a week... monday and thursday is fine... as long as its spread out properly twice a week it makes no difference... you don't run hcg an entire cycle...

Agree^^^^^ you do not need it the entire cycle.

And for the record we are not pimping product, just telling it like it is, the products mentioned are designed to be the best recovery system to date, and thats the ballgame in keeping your gains, however run what you want, personally i like PCT that make me feel great and boosts libido while restarting HPTA, clomid & nova does not do this.

Top Bottom