Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - anavar

PCT Week 4 - Day 1
Still making gains on 5x5. Today I benched 240x5 which was exciting for me +15lbs since end of cycle. My lower back is still sore, so my squats and DL have suffered. Strength is still there in my legs, but I have to take it easy on the full squats. I feel my lower back getting hit most at the bottom of the squat. Also added HIIT cardio on off-gym days, Tues, Thurs, Sat. The sprints are also tough on my lower back, but I'm hoping weighted hyper extensions should help. I'm also starting to put on a bit of weight, eating the same as I did on cycle, but visibly I don't look any fatter. Won't touch a thing as long as the gains keep coming. Getting blood test Saturday.

Also did a bit of research on prolactin gyno, which is what I got. Was shocked to find many people see it halve in size within 3 days of starting pramipexole (trade name Mirapex). I've been on it 4 days now and definitely notice a difference. It's messed up my sleeping a bit, which seems to be common, but that should subside in a few days. Still have half a bottle of forma-stanzol left, not sure what to do with it.

I dunno why I'm still making gains; I guess its the strong PCT supplements, 5x5, and diet. This is awesome. I've also read HIIT stimulates GH. Too many variables here, but as long as the numbers keep increasing, I'm not tweaking anything. At this rate I'll be repping 225 on include before long. What a great feeling.

Gr8 for you bro. Glad to hear that all is going well for you. I would use that Forma. It wont hurt anything at all and you will continue to see benefits from it man.
Outstanding on that bench too bro!!

Confusing typo in my last post. I said "repping 225 on include" but what I meant to say was "repping 225 on incline".

On your forma comment, yeah makes sense, I don't have enough left to use for anything else so why not. Maybe I'll go with the high 10 pump "anabolic" dose. Combined with bridge should be pretty good.

Week 6 - Day 5 - After cycle

Test Results

I've omitted the tests that returned normal.

Test | Pre cycle | 7 weeks post cycle | Reference range
ALT (GPT) | 22 | 51 | 5-45
HDL | 41 | 38 | 40-80
Testosterone | 660 | 1362 | 270 - 1070
Free Testosterone | 8.5 | 37.5 | 8.5 - 27.9

I'm a bit surprised the liver values are elevated and that my test is still elevated so high. I am on 1.25mg/day letrozole and tapering down at the moment to deal with gyno.

On cycle liver support, I was taking silymarin extract, N acetyl-l-cysteine, and liv 52 twice daily. To keep lipids in check, I was taking 4 tbsp of fish oil / day, and mostly avoiding fatty foods. I have no idea why test is still so high, my only guess would be the letro, but based on what I've read, it only increases test modestly.

I'm disappointed with these numbers, given the amount of precautions I took, and surprised at how high my test still is. Will post before/after pics later.

Last edited:
Liver values and usualy kidney values will be high. Drink more water bro, You should still be at a min of 1 gal/day. What ester test were you using?

Oh yeah thats right bro. So an oral only, yes liver values gonna be off. How much water do you drink per day?
Also might wanna use Forged Liver Support. It really iss good stuff and does wonders.

Top Bottom