Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - anavar

Today I shedded hair like crazy, at least 100 hairs I'd guess over the course of the day. I started to notice this yesterday. I don't know if this is the anavar or more likely, a delayed affect from the hcgen which I've dropped to 1 cap/day. This despite already being on 1mg of finasteride / day.

So far this has been full of more surprises and side effects than I was expecting based on other journals and articles I had reviewed on anavar. And in order to combat those side effects, more substances. Despite that, I'm trying my best to react quickly and continue the cycle to completion. If results so far are anything to judge by, I'd say it wasn't worth the cost and side effects, but its still too soon to say, roughly 6 more weeks to go, which really sucks because all I've read is how weak and mild anavar is in terms of sides. Since discontinuing hcgen, my balls have shrunk significantly. I'm not even into week 3 yet, is that normal?

In addition to the normal supplements to anavar:
silymarin
fish oil
novla
joint support
hcgen (was going to be pct, but decided to use it for on cycle support, until discontinuing due to hairloss and gyno)

I've added:
forma-stanzol (to combat gyno and plan to add back hcgen to get the balls to come back)
post cycle
topical spironolactone
nizoral 2% shampoo
minoxidil 5% foam

I'm fairly disappointed so far. In less than two weeks of anavar and hcgen I've managed to accelerate hair loss, get some gyno, empty my wallet, and have only 8 lbs of mostly fat to show for it. I guess I've spent $1000 or so on the whole thing. I'm feeling pretty negative about the whole experience, but at the same time I should be able to control things if there are no more surprises, so I want to ride it out to week 8 and see if I can salvage this one. Anyways, week 3 is when it strength should really hit if other journals are anything to go by.

Hey bro,
I talked to the tecks about your question. They said that there is not anything that they can do right now. It is such a big project and so complicated that they just are not up to it at this time

Today I shedded hair like crazy, at least 100 hairs I'd guess over the course of the day. I started to notice this yesterday. I don't know if this is the anavar or more likely, a delayed affect from the hcgen which I've dropped to 1 cap/day. This despite already being on 1mg of finasteride / day.

So far this has been full of more surprises and side effects than I was expecting based on other journals and articles I had reviewed on anavar. And in order to combat those side effects, more substances. Despite that, I'm trying my best to react quickly and continue the cycle to completion. If results so far are anything to judge by, I'd say it wasn't worth the cost and side effects, but its still too soon to say, roughly 6 more weeks to go, which really sucks because all I've read is how weak and mild anavar is in terms of sides. Since discontinuing hcgen, my balls have shrunk significantly. I'm not even into week 3 yet, is that normal?

In addition to the normal supplements to anavar:
silymarin
fish oil
novla
joint support
hcgen (was going to be pct, but decided to use it for on cycle support, until discontinuing due to hairloss and gyno)

I've added:
forma-stanzol (to combat gyno and plan to add back hcgen to get the balls to come back)
post cycle
topical spironolactone
nizoral 2% shampoo
minoxidil 5% foam

I'm fairly disappointed so far. In less than two weeks of anavar and hcgen I've managed to accelerate hair loss, get some gyno, empty my wallet, and have only 8 lbs of mostly fat to show for it. I guess I've spent $1000 or so on the whole thing. I'm feeling pretty negative about the whole experience, but at the same time I should be able to control things if there are no more surprises, so I want to ride it out to week 8 and see if I can salvage this one. Anyways, week 3 is when it strength should really hit if other journals are anything to go by.

Dang bro sure am really sorry to hear this. I hate it when anybody has a bad cycle.
I sincerly hope that things get seriously better for you and fast!
I cant really tell you anything about var as I dont use it. My only thought is maybe get some test and get running that with it ASAP.

Day 1 of week 3.
This cycle has been a rollercoaster ride. Over the weekend I felt some soreness in my lower right back. First I thought it was my liver. I researched symptoms: pale stool, diarrhea, clear urine. I had these. I realized I was jumping the gun a bit and being paranoid.

Clear urine - I drink a lot of water. Diarrhea, anavar can cause GI discomfort, although this was the first time since starting the cycle and I had just eaten a huge plate of rich jambalaya the night before. Pale stool - kind of subjective. The pain persisted for about 1 more day and then started to go away. I take the anavar with 15g of creatine. I realized I hadn't been drinking enough water over the weekend. I'm up to about 1.5 gallons now and feel fine.

Just as many others have described, week 3 for me has been when the strength finally kicked in. I wouldn't call it dramatic or anything, but I managed to add 5 lbs on the previous week's bench, 10lbs on squat, using the madcow protocol. Assuming similar increases over the remaining weeks in the cycle, that comes to a minimum of 30lbs on each lift. I imagine I'll go higher on squats, DL. My cycle goal was to add at least 40 lbs on each of the big 3.

Zed, I know you're not supposed to modify madcow, but as far as I know it works under the assumption you're natural. I'm sure I can blow away my previous DL record by more than the prescribed 5 lbs. So I'm tempted to add 10lbs each week instead of 5. That would get me +70lbs.

I feel a bit more aggressive and smaller things seem to get my adrenaline going. I'm not a violent person or anything, but I do tend to get ticked off easily. I imagine something like halo would be trouble for me. I also downed 2 cans of coffee at work today because I had trouble sleeping the night before. Sweated like crazy and felt like tearing shit up (metaphorically - in the gym). I also feel like my concentration is a bit better. Making lots of progress at work.

Day 1 of week 3.
This cycle has been a rollercoaster ride. Over the weekend I felt some soreness in my lower right back. First I thought it was my liver. I researched symptoms: pale stool, diarrhea, clear urine. I had these. I realized I was jumping the gun a bit and being paranoid.
Maybe paranoid and maybe not. The bottom line is this. Better safe then sorry so IMO is a good thing to aware of your bod and changes.

Clear urine - I drink a lot of water. Diarrhea, anavar can cause GI discomfort, although this was the first time since starting the cycle and I had just eaten a huge plate of rich jambalaya the night before. Pale stool - kind of subjective. The pain persisted for about 1 more day and then started to go away. I take the anavar with 15g of creatine. I realized I hadn't been drinking enough water over the weekend. I'm up to about 1.5 gallons now and feel fine.
Good news then. Even on orals the amount of water we drink will make your urine mostly clear. Right now mine is clear also but foamy.

Just as many others have described, week 3 for me has been when the strength finally kicked in. I wouldn't call it dramatic or anything, but I managed to add 5 lbs on the previous week's bench, 10lbs on squat, using the madcow protocol. Assuming similar increases over the remaining weeks in the cycle, that comes to a minimum of 30lbs on each lift. I imagine I'll go higher on squats, DL. My cycle goal was to add at least 40 lbs on each of the big 3.
:D:D

Zed, I know you're not supposed to modify madcow, but as far as I know it works under the assumption you're natural. I'm sure I can blow away my previous DL record by more than the prescribed 5 lbs. So I'm tempted to add 10lbs each week instead of 5. That would get me +70lbs.
If you feel that you can do it and still recover then keep on bro! Those guidelines on increases are more or less general. What you dont wanna do is change the excersize selection or the order that they are in. But I think prollo ok to add a little bit more intensity if you recover ok from it.

I feel a bit more aggressive and smaller things seem to get my adrenaline going. I'm not a violent person or anything, but I do tend to get ticked off easily. I imagine something like halo would be trouble for me. I also downed 2 cans of coffee at work today because I had trouble sleeping the night before. Sweated like crazy and felt like tearing shit up (metaphorically - in the gym). I also feel like my concentration is a bit better. Making lots of progress at work.
Yep stimulants do it to it bro.:D

Day 3 of Week 3

Today was light day + DL. I Added 15lbs to the madcow protocol, which put my last set today at 355x5 instead of the prescribed 340x5, and it was easy. If I really tried, I could have got 7 or 8. To be fair, the protocol was calculated from a max which I achieved during a keto diet. Extended out to the end of the cycle, I should be on target to rep 405x5 on the last week. The carbs now make a huge difference.

Squat increases so far haven't been easy, but I'm doing full squats now instead of half. I can definitely tell my hams and ass growing more. I can feel I have some weakness there from doing half squats for so long. Was hoping to get to at least 365x5 on this cycle but its looking more and more difficult.

Chest, well, I've always been weak on chest. Even on cycle I can see it is no different. Still struggling to get a 5lb increase each week. All I can do is give it my all, keep eating, sleep well, and hope for the best.

Finally, I'm adding forma-stanzol as soon as it arrives, at which point I will also add back the hcgenerate since I should be safe from gyno. That should hopefully provide some more strength boosts and even more aggression for the remaining 4 weeks. I'll then drop the anavar and continue 2-3 weeks with hcgen, forma, post cycle, and some nolva on hand just in case.

Any ideas on when the forma-stanzol will kick in full effect? I don't want to risk adding in the hcgen too quickly.

Hey bro, to get that bench up you might try increasing your cals on bench day and have some carbs an hour or two before your workout. As for the Forma IDK how long the kick in time is on that bro. Maybe someone else will post up and let us both know.

Good call. I'll throw in some dextrose, jack3d, and some xtend (bcaa and other aminos) 45 minutes before for good measure and see how that fares. Bench, row, and squat are all on the same days (M,W,F), so if it helps, everything will increase. Only DL's have been shockingly strong so far.

Bro you gotta remember thats a hell of a lot of load in one workout. Small increases long term is what you wanna see. Then compare where you started to where you ended. You will be happily shocked I am thinking.

Top Bottom