Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Sides

lance

On my second week of Fina 75 eod, and insomnia has been a problem, racing heart, and some cold sweats. Anyone else out there get these symptoms?

newbie to gear but over 10 years training.

very common

I'm also in my second week, and I JUST started getting some cold sweats in my sleep( like 2 nights ago), I wake up drenched. Are you taking eca? Thats probably whats causing your racing heart, or maybe it's the Fina, I just haven't heard that complaint before.

I always have cold sweats at night, and sleep problems. Wake up like every hour, while on fina. No racing heart though. Not even while on eq.

also slightly retarded

just started a new thread when I just wanted to reply... I would assume the stupidity is a result of no sleep and not the fina. More of an indirect correlation.
But like I said in my (new dumbass thread) I'm only on Fina, nothing else but coffee in the am. Starting winny tabs at 50mg/ed next week (week 3) and had hoped to go 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off clen/nyc. We'll see

lance said:
On my second week of Fina 75 eod, and insomnia has been a problem, racing heart, and some cold sweats. Anyone else out there get these symptoms?

newbie to gear but over 10 years training.

Yes I have gotten all those symptoms except the reacing heart.

When are you doing your injections?

Try doing your injections in the morning. This may help lessen your sides.

Doing inj's in the am already... Who the hell knows what my problem is... Probably just a hole in my heart I never knew about.... Sweet!

fina sides

NIGHT SWEETS SUCK ASS AND I HAVE HAD THEM MY WHOLE LIFE. Even without Fina. However, since on fina, CHANGE THE SHEETS EVERY DAY NOW! One day I accidentally took a higher dose than I ment to take (i would draw up like 1cc and waste some of it down the drain when i was first learning to inj.) Well instead of getting 50mg i gave myself 75 and i had a fever and sweet all night long. no sleep that night. i'm a lightweight so that was a pretty good indication my current dose of 50mg is plenty.

Top Bottom