Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fights

juicedmick said:
Come on guy, you look just like a typical "frat fag" 120lbs soacking wet and thinks thier tough.
oh and how big r u punk?

amstel100
john
whatever the fuck your name is

jon79 said:
oh and how big r u punk?

amstel100
john
whatever the fuck your name is
Punk, look at your birdcage chest and those skinny ass arms, Ive dated girls w/ thickers arms. Also nice tat!!!!

juicedmick said:
Punk, look at your birdcage chest and those skinny ass arms, Ive dated girls w/ thickers arms. Also nice tat!!!!
lol

who gives a fuck bitch...used to weigh 175 now 210 so i am on my way

why don't you post up a pic?

oh thats right you can't bc you scam everyone

what goes around comes around bitch

btw a hell of alot more money can be made straight up rather than scamming ppl...plus you dont have to watch your back for the rest of your life

scamming is for the weak

jon79 said:
lol

who gives a fuck bitch...used to weigh 175 now 210 so i am on my way

why don't you post up a pic?

oh thats right you can't bc you scam everyone

what goes around comes around bitch

btw a hell of alot more money can be made straight up rather than scamming ppl...plus you dont have to watch your back for the rest of your life

scamming is for the weak
Are you gay? Whats up w/ that pathetic tat, trying to fit in abe like every other homo around. 210 and ur happy, you look like you have HIV

juicedmick said:
Are you gay? Whats up w/ that pathetic tat, trying to fit in abe like every other homo around. 210 and ur happy, you look like you have HIV
fuckstick can you read?

i said i am on my way thats all....

does that old prepaid cell number work for you still amstel? bc if it does why don't you answer it pussy

Hey, anyone here near woodbridge NJ want to meet me in the Woodbridge Center parking lot to get their ass kicked.

Sorry, inside joke.

SLAYER69! said:
Hey, anyone here near woodbridge NJ want to meet me in the Woodbridge Center parking lot to get their ass kicked.

Sorry, inside joke.

bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................yup, somebody in woodbridge can get a curb stompin!!.......is this boy "juicedmick" or boy from NJ?

KillahBee said:
I have gotten into dozens of them when drunk. mostly in college. shit ain't worth it at all. granted, most were pretty fun at the time, but I;ve seen too many people get real fucked up or thrown in jail for it.
I still love them..something about smashing the shit out of random guys I dont know just gives me such a thrill.its prob the biggest thing about bar hoping I miss.I love love love a good bar fight.kicking ass or even getting my ass kicked I just fucking love it.there is nothing better on earth then a good fight.I would put
a good fight ahead of good pussy.the feeling the adrenalin the rash its so existing.snashing some guys head open with a beer bottle,biting a mans finger off,ripping some doods ear off,planting your knee in some guys face every thing about it just makes me emotions flare.I have to admit I love fighting.not fighting in a ring I did that for years and it was fun but bar fighting street fighting no rules no holds bar any thing gos fuck the other man up any way you can brutal
street fighting.grab there balls rip them off bight poke kick any thing it takes kill or be killed I just fucking love it the thrill of it all.5 on 1 10 on 1 it dont matter I have don it all.so what if you get your ass kicked if you can say hay
I took on 5 guys and 3 of them are fucked up for life.lol I just love it.

Top Bottom