Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fights

Does the place have cameras? check out if you were caught on tape, it can show you defended yourself from further abuse.

stopped the serious fighting shit when my buddy was shot and killed a t a rumble across the street from my house, it was suppose to be a drug deal but the dudes coming to buy the drugs had a gun and wanted to rob us and the girls they were with told us so we had like 10 guys with pipes and brass knuckles and then ended up with dude in our crew gettin shot in the heart but after that i got in one brawl at a college at a frat house 5 of us fucked up about 10 dudes shit was crazy, my lil italian friend through a dude through the front of the frat houseand split the door in half and frat dorrs are huge woooden things and they locked the deadbolt cuz 3 of us were inside brawling shit was nuts, i remmeber a dude asking me why i threw him threw a window and i dont even remember tossing a dude threw a window bodies were flying everywhere

I've worked as a bouncer for 14 years now and can't count the number of fights I've been in or broken up. I've been stabbed twice, once in the ribs and once in the hip, and both times the idiot with the knife was given a hands on experience of roid rage. Also, had a moron try to steal my wallet when me and a group of friends were partying in Memphis and it turned into a ass-whoop-o-rama. Out of all the people on the strip he picks on a group of guys that look like they just left a steroid convention. I assumed he thought we were to big to run but unfortunely he was wrong. After sitting at the police department for the rest of the night trying to explain what happened we were released after paying a small fine for public disturbance.

The best advice I can give is try to talk out a situation instead of throwing punches. It seems people are going back to the old west ways where they would rather shoot you than look at you.

My fiancee and I got into a fight at her senior prom. I'm an anti-racist skinhead and she's a punk chick, and there were these two Neo-Nazis at her prom, a guy and a girl. My fiancee and I are small(I'm 5'9" and she's like 5'7") and these Nazis were both atleast 6 feet tall, the guy being around 6'3" and maybe 220lbs.

SO my girl has a big mouth, and she starts yelling shit at them and calling them names, and they ignore it for the most part, but at the post-prom we're in the basement of a facility, and we see them and my girl starts yelling shit at them, so they decide to come approach us, and my girl yells and curses them off when theyre like nose-to-nose with us. The Nazi chick had nothing to say, just looked nervous, but the big Nazi guy turned like he was gonna leave and then sucker punched me in the side of the head, got me in a headlock and started pounding girly punches on the BACK of my head with a hammerfist. I immediately started going for his eyes and nose, and eventually we fell to the ground and I grappled him to the mount, then I got rolled and mounted, and my girl smashed a trashcan over his head and started stompin' him while HIS girl did nothing! So he got off of me and punched my girl in the face(knocked her nose ring out, blood everywhere) and I got up, not realizing what he had just done to my woman, and he backed up and hesitated for me to attack, but a bunch of people got between us.

Obviously the fight was over, I didn't know he had punched my girl yet, so I spit right in the fucker's face, and he tries to spit back but is so red in the face and bruised that he's got no saliva, with his RAC shirt torn up and all he looks like a mess. So he grabs his girl and they run out of the place before the cops come.

Phew! Anyways we're currently looking for the fuckers to get payback :)

no matter what you call yourself, you are a hater just like them. you shouldve slapped your girl for getting you both into strife due to her big mouth. whatever happened to the mantra "live and let live"? you are a racist, but in denial. just like guys who are in denial about their sexuality beat up fags.

haters are haters, no matter what bullshit they label themselves as.

Saintinistic said:
no matter what you call yourself, you are a hater just like them. you shouldve slapped your girl for getting you both into strife due to her big mouth. whatever happened to the mantra "live and let live"? you are a racist, but in denial. just like guys who are in denial about their sexuality beat up fags.

haters are haters, no matter what bullshit they label themselves as.

Slap my girl? Fuck you.

And I'm a racist? How's that?

Snitz said:
Slap my girl? Fuck you.

And I'm a racist? How's that?
Sorry, It was a typo, it shold read: idiot. doing to them what they do to others makes you equally idiotic, and yes, your women should learn to get the brain engaged first. the only asshole I seein that scenario was you and your gal. you two where the haters, and the tards, in one complete package.

sounds like he attacked you because of your attitude that showed you were the violent ones. he got one in while he could. though they may have been neonazis, they were behaving themselves, unlike you and your redneck cousin you call a girlfriend.

you are an idiot, not a hero.
your girl has torrettes, and is a tard.

I never fight drunk. I work as a bouncer in 300 person bar/club with about a 50% ratio of marines. And no im not a "fat football reject" either. Im a college student and personal trainer by day, bouncer by night, honorably discharge from the marine corps almost 2 years ago. Doesnt matter how big they are, as a sober well trained professional, I can control any drunk person, including the football players and UFC fighters that we occassionally get. Treat everyone with respect and you can defuse most situations/fights. This also keeps you out of fights when you arent working. I cant lie i do enjoy a good rumble once in a while though.

My friends and I used to egt in some serious brawls but always fought outnumbered. I have only been in a handful of 1 on 1 fights and I only got beat somewhat god once and it was by a guy I was fighting's gf lol. I couldn t hit the girl so I was kinda fucked lol. I havent fought in a few years now and I dont plan on it anytime soon unless someone disrespects my wife or messes with my family. It's just not wortht the risk of being killed or killing someone else.

my last fight consisted of 3 guys although smaller against me, i was doing well considering they would come at me 1 at a time pretty much until i got hit on top of the head with a 2x4. I remember blood running down then i was OUT! I lost that fight. HA!

Top Bottom