Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
5’5” 170 lbs 31yo female. Been lifting heavy for about 3 years now and I really wanna cut since I’ve never seriously done one. I did a 6 week cycle of what I thought was var. around 10mgs a day. Honestly my diet was shit and I really only lifted weights- no cardio. Gained 10lbs def gained some muscle and strength- put about 20 lbs on my squat and more on my DL but now I’m just bigger lol. I wanna shrink. I bought ostarine and clen (I’ve done clen like 4-5x before but never had the crazy results) now I feel like my tolerance is up too. I’m down to like 75g C, 50F & 120P. Maybe like 1600 cals a day. What kinda dose of these should I take? Is 2 heavy leg days (to keep the booty) and 2 45 min LISS cardio days enough to lose like 15 lbs in the next few months. Ideally, 20-25. And does anyone know anything about these products? Hepius clen pill form & OxBoost Ostarine MK-2866 in 15mg caps.
Bro drop the clen hey on gw with osta

Guys got you absolutely covered. As far as sarms for Umbrella Labs is a great quality source.

Top Bottom