Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite cheat meals?

deasju

There are several cheat meal ideas that i was thinking about when it comes to bodybuilders
This is all based to what I see on their social media. they don't always just eat chicken, broccoli, and rice there are more things to their diet
I see that they eat angel food cake cuz I has no frosting for example. what about bacon? pizza? cheese? alcohol? and diet soda?
out of these which one would you think is okay for a cheat meal?

if you eat sweets then check ingredients. you want to pick something with the most natural ingredients and the least processed.

check your health food store for the best options.

as far as pizza, make it at home with a cauliflower crust. i've done it before and its a fun double date. use quality ingredients and it isn't bad for you. but buy pizza from a place frozen or a franchise junk company then its awful for you. see the difference?

It's easy to assume that bodybuilders just eat chicken and broccoli all day, but there's more to their diets than that. And let's be real, sometimes you just need a cheat meal to keep yourself sane! I've seen some bodybuilders chowing down on angel food cake too - that's a pretty good choice since it's low in fat and sugar. As for bacon, pizza, and cheese... well, they're definitely not the healthiest options out there, but if you're gonna cheat, you might as well do it right, right? And as for alcohol and diet soda, I'd say they're both okay in moderation.

There are several cheat meal ideas that i was thinking about when it comes to bodybuilders
This is all based to what I see on their social media. they don't always just eat chicken, broccoli, and rice there are more things to their diet
I see that they eat angel food cake cuz I has no frosting for example. what about bacon? pizza? cheese? alcohol? and diet soda?
out of these which one would you think is okay for a cheat meal?
pizza and more pizza bro

Top Bottom