Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Face getting red with d-bol

iceman7230

Well I am taking 60mgs of DBol and towards the end of the day my face turns red and gets really hot. I am going to drop the dose to 30mgs ed. Can I use a stronger anti-e and stick with 60mgs? I currently am taking arromasin 25mgs ed AIFM-two squirts ed and proviron 50mgs ed. I am also on 500mgs of sus ew, 600mgs of eq ew, and 100mgs of test prop e3d. I also had this problem when I took anadrol a couple years ago so I stopped usage. I know many get red head with anadrol but I thought DBol would not do this. What do you guys think?

I get flushed while on test sometimes too. It doesnt have anything to do with your BP but get it checked anyways. Im pretty sure its just hormone related. Like a hotflash.

high blood pressure / water retention is the problem...

try switching to a stronger AI like letrozole, that should help. Especially with the type of cycle you're running. Even if you make the switch, try adding some natural diuretics to help shed the water weight.

iceman7230 said:
Well I am taking 60mgs of DBol and towards the end of the day my face turns red and gets really hot. I am going to drop the dose to 30mgs ed. Can I use a stronger anti-e and stick with 60mgs? I currently am taking arromasin 25mgs ed AIFM-two squirts ed and proviron 50mgs ed. I am also on 500mgs of sus ew, 600mgs of eq ew, and 100mgs of test prop e3d. I also had this problem when I took anadrol a couple years ago so I stopped usage. I know many get red head with anadrol but I thought DBol would not do this. What do you guys think?

Got it now and upper chest too. BP is up 20 points. Doing naps.
I just accept this and keep working out.

i too get the hot flush thing quite a lot, just on test at the mo.
checked blood pressure twice yesterday and it was 107/72 so not neceseraly related to high bp.

iceman7230 said:
Your local pharmacy should have a self bloodpressure/ heartrate machine, should take a look at it.

Top Bottom