Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap ways to use steroids

Gapalso

Just finished grad school so have quite a bit of debt, i’m 25 years old
6’1’’ and 170 pounds
I weight train around 5 to 6 times a week and i also do cardio about 2-3x per week on those days.
I feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of volume I am doing and I would like to use steroids to help me get through it but I don't want to pay a fortune
Some of the cheaper steroids i put together
500mgs a week testosterone enanthate
30mgs a day dianabol
25mgs a day anadrol
It came out under $300. would this work for my goals?

you should definitely not be using steroids at your age, nor should run cycles without having the proper budget.. this is a very very bad idea all the way around... lifting 6 days a week is overtraining and thats a big area of problems for you... you need to work on learning and understanding lifting in general as well as manipulating your diet to the goals you have.. you need to focus on those areas

Just finished grad school so have quite a bit of debt, i’m 25 years old
6’1’’ and 170 pounds
I weight train around 5 to 6 times a week and i also do cardio about 2-3x per week on those days.
I feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of volume I am doing and I would like to use steroids to help me get through it but I don't want to pay a fortune
Some of the cheaper steroids i put together
500mgs a week testosterone enanthate
30mgs a day dianabol
25mgs a day anadrol
It came out under $300. would this work for my goals?
Cheap is not good iMO

if you do cycle test and dbol is enough you dont need anadrol

Top Bottom