Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience people plez read

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Hello everyone. Everything is going well.. I'm working out every other day as of now. Been getting really good results in just a week.. Now I have some questions. I have four ways I lift. I don't have a bench yet but hopefully will get one soon. But, I have an EZ bar and two weights were I can change the amount of weight, plus 100 pounds of just weights. Besides that, is there a website that somone could recommend that can show me multiple ways of working out with my primative equipment? Thanks all..

PS: Is it better for me to curl 40 pounds 20 times or do 25 60 times?, 3 sets of 20. I'm looking for shape and mass..

The sooner you get the bench the better.
there arent too many ways to work the chest with out the bench...........except for push ups and dips.

I dont have a link to a web site:

And lastly.......i dont know how to answer this with out being rude.
okay: you need to learn a few things. When i started out i borrowed a bunch of books from a library and read them. i didnt want to jump in and mess my self up.

Its better (for some one of your experience) to Curl a weight that you can only perform 12 (clean.....no cheating no bouncing no swinging........and lower in a controlled manner) but you struggle to finish the 12th one. Pause for a minute and perform another 12. pause for a minute and do another 12

you may or may not have to lower the weight(amount of plates you have on the bar).
each SET.

I hope your not doing the same exercises each day?

what is your experience.......do you have anyone you can train with and help you? or write a program

Last edited:
Top Bottom