Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excellent Cuttin Diet

BullGod

Breakfast - 4 Hardboiled Omega 3 Fotified Eggs

AM Snack - Whey No-Carb Protein Shake

Lunch - One Can of Tuna - 2 Tablespoons Real Mayonaise

PM Snack - Whey High-Carb (Add Fruit) Protein Shake

GYM!!!

Dinner - One Can of Tuna - 2 Tablespoons Real Mayonaise

Before Bed - 2 Hardboiled Omega 3 Fortified Eggs W/1 Cup Whole Fat Milk

Easy to follow. Prepare food day prior and refrigerate. You can us the same "No-Carb Protein Powder" for shakes, just add fruit to PM Snack (Pre-Workout) Shake.

I have never been able to get lean until sticking with this for 30 days and am amazed at the results - thought I would share.

sounds good man, i was wondering, what weight and b/f% where u at when u started and ending, i hav tryed stuff like that before, its just i get so fucking hunry i cant take it, i guess i just got to push my self, right

Diet looks good.

Just a suggestion:
Pre-workout: whey shake and 1 apple
Immediately post workout: whey shake+75gr. carbs from dextrose+500mg ALA

I think it would be better to incorporate the bulk of your carbs post workout. Many people will tell you not to eat any fruit when cutting, but I eat a fruit 30min preworkout for some energy on lifting days.

Try some empty stomach morning cardio (low intensity). You'll love the results.

For those that asked -going in I was 200 lbs - 15% bf. 30 Days in I am 189 lbs. and trainer said i am "just over 10% body fat". No anabolics at this point.

MiamiStyle: Thanks for the advice, I was debating the morning cardio thing...are you saying maybe 20 minutes or so of statinary bike OR something more intense??

45 min of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach would be best. Also, I agree with Miami, you need to take in carbs postworkout this is crucial to help kickstart recovery, and Dextrose is best in my book. I also do the same as him using an apple for my pre-workout snack to fuel my workouts. Good advise bro!

sorry bro....but this diet is crap imo.
it won´t let you train hard, and without hard training there is no cuts, no matter what. been there, done that...
take more carbs....specialy on breakfast and post workout.

now, if you are really fat and want to lose weight no matter what......seems like a good diet.

Doesnt look bad to me, as long as the protein is high yoo should be ok. if the body needs more carbs surely it will break down protein?

SOLID and others: when you guys say "post workout carbs" and recommend stuff like dextrose - can you expound on that?? In other words, I finish my training and immediately eat some sugar (i.e. candy)?? that seems counterproductve IMO...explain please.:confused:

Posted by Cornellius:sorry bro....but this diet is crap imo.

That is so absurd. So many are completely lost on the fundamentals of dieting. Say it w/ me; 'If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you'll lose fat/ If you eat enough protein, you'll maintain muscle." Geez.
Good diet, man, but, I agree w/ the post w/o carbs. Just a small change.

BullGod said:
For those that asked -going in I was 200 lbs - 15% bf. 30 Days in I am 189 lbs. and trainer said i am "just over 10% body fat". No anabolics at this point.

Good job! If the diet works for YOU stick with it.

That is nice progress for only 30 days. You can have your trainer adjust as needed.

Top Bottom