Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever have an orgasm so intense...

Forge

...that you just start giggling and laughing?

I was in the shower last night helping myself "relax", usually I think of past lovers and things we've done, last night my mind wandered a bit. I started reminiscing about some of the good times with the ex, and how sometimes I would orgasm so intensely that I just started laughing uncontrollably. Then I realized that I was laughing in the shower just thinking about it. :worried:

Has anyone else ever felt so overwhelmed by an orgasm that you just couldn't help yourself? Did it offend your partner? :D

Hmm... didn't laugh, but my feet and hamstrings cramp up all the time! Sometimes I can barely crawl out of the bed afterward.

I've had it happen a number of times to women I've been with. the first few times it made me feel kind of funny since they were just giggling and laughing uncontrollably. Then it happened to me. I felt like it was such intense pleasure, that I couldn't stop my laughing and couldn't catch my breath either. Not the kind of powerful, intense, explosive, shoot my cum across the room orgasm, but more of a toughy-feely, feel good orgasm that just lasts and lasts. I liked it a lot, but I could see my partner starting to feel self-conscious about it, much like I did when it first happened. Now I just enjoy it when it happens and I'm not upset by it happening to my partner.

I was never able to predict when they would happen, or figure out what I was doing when she had them, so now I just go with it when they do.

CanadianCutie said:
It can be a little addicting:)

Most definately. My ex and I almost always came together. To be more honest, I could last until she came and then she just pushed me over my limits. But there were many times where we would just have huge orgasms and end up holding each other, laughing uncontrollably.

It's great to feel that comfortable with someone that you aren't ever embarrassed by something like that. That kind of trust and understanding during sex is addicting for me. :p

Its funny to read this because probably 80% of the time when I cum, I laugh uncontrollably. Not sure why, but a lot of the time it usually ends up cracking up my girl too.

Top Bottom