Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

Week 8 updates:

Feeling so strong from test. Too strong sometimes, so still forcing myself to take it easy. I’ll show up for morning fasted cardio but can’t help to squeeze in some reps. (Sometimes motivated by spandex) Then after work I get a burst of energy and hit the weights again. Lifting way heavier and more volume then normal, I’m still very conscious of not training shoulders. I’ve had zero soreness since starting low dose prednisone. I run out of them on Monday so we will see if the soreness comes on suddenly Tuesday morning, it will explain a lot!

I’ve never started test while being in top shape with lower body fat, so I feel like I’m experiencing maximum effects from it. (Minus all the lymes bullshit) really looking forward to knocking this lymes disaster out. Then I’ll run a proper primo/test/deca/winny cycle next spring.

I’m gearing more towards a modified carnivore diet though. Started experimenting with raw meat (properly prepared) so I’m still consuming unlimited fruits and veggies and nuts during the day, my one meal for dinner will be some sort of raw meat. It’s still a work in progress but I think it’s helping my strength and stamina in the gym, especially with little to no carbs. If nothing else it’s filling, so I’m never really hungry even though I don’t eat much at all. I do know that I’ll never go back to eating much carbs. I’ve yet to experience anything positive from eating any type of bread.

Week 8 updates:

Feeling so strong from test. Too strong sometimes, so still forcing myself to take it easy. I’ll show up for morning fasted cardio but can’t help to squeeze in some reps. (Sometimes motivated by spandex) Then after work I get a burst of energy and hit the weights again. Lifting way heavier and more volume then normal, I’m still very conscious of not training shoulders. I’ve had zero soreness since starting low dose prednisone. I run out of them on Monday so we will see if the soreness comes on suddenly Tuesday morning, it will explain a lot!

I’ve never started test while being in top shape with lower body fat, so I feel like I’m experiencing maximum effects from it. (Minus all the lymes bullshit) really looking forward to knocking this lymes disaster out. Then I’ll run a proper primo/test/deca/winny cycle next spring.

I’m gearing more towards a modified carnivore diet though. Started experimenting with raw meat (properly prepared) so I’m still consuming unlimited fruits and veggies and nuts during the day, my one meal for dinner will be some sort of raw meat. It’s still a work in progress but I think it’s helping my strength and stamina in the gym, especially with little to no carbs. If nothing else it’s filling, so I’m never really hungry even though I don’t eat much at all. I do know that I’ll never go back to eating much carbs. I’ve yet to experience anything positive from eating any type of bread.

please do NOT eat raw meat hommie

just at least sear the meat both sides
you just got of lymes, and the worst thing you can do is get parasites thats going to be real bad

medium or rare steak is fine
pork FULLY cooked (worms)
chicked fully cooked (salmonella etc)
sushi can be raw

lets get carnivore but cooked hommie humans invented fire for it

Top Bottom