Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

IMG_0794.JPG

10 week wrap up! After prednisone went away I had some pain and stiffness come back but not nearly as bad as before. Which could explain that the pain was all from lymes (which feels to be subsiding) I will still get tested for PMR in November just to rule it out. I’m up about 10 lbs but will cut atleast 5 of it during PCT. That’s usually when I have my most energy and best results. I loved the 500 test but not happy about the acne side effects, so my next cycle will be lower test with deca or primo (or both) with a light oral to keep somewhat dry. And I like to carry for 16-20 weeks not 10. Coming out of this with less pain and decent beach bod, I’m calling it a victory! But most important is having energy to get through busy days. Thank you all so much for your support, I don’t tell anyone about the cycles so it’s nice to have some people who support and give honest opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

View attachment 140577

10 week wrap up! After prednisone went away I had some pain and stiffness come back but not nearly as bad as before. Which could explain that the pain was all from lymes (which feels to be subsiding) I will still get tested for PMR in November just to rule it out. I’m up about 10 lbs but will cut atleast 5 of it during PCT. That’s usually when I have my most energy and best results. I loved the 500 test but not happy about the acne side effects, so my next cycle will be lower test with deca or primo (or both) with a light oral to keep somewhat dry. And I like to carry for 16-20 weeks not 10. Coming out of this with less pain and decent beach bod, I’m calling it a victory! But most important is having energy to get through busy days. Thank you all so much for your support, I don’t tell anyone about the cycles so it’s nice to have some people who support and give honest opinions!

This is a victory you're looking great and ripped in the pic

I'm loving how this cycle went

Please hommie LOG your PCT, we need to see how this Lymes log and pct is going to go

Top Bottom