Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedra, what is my best bet? please help!!

L

Lumbuss

ok, i went to the vitamin shop, and found another brand of ephedra. it says ephedra 350. but it says it is alkaloids (sp). is this just as useless as the gnc stuff? it says they only have 3.5-7.5g (maybe mg, i dont remember the units) per cap, while the gnc stuff has 15. so here are my options:

1. make my own eca stack from the gnc brand ephedra.
2. make my own stack from the vitamin shoppe stuff (that i just described).

3. But an eca stack (the ratios are right, but isn't this also alkaloids (sp?)?

4. Use H-cut.

Please help me out guys, what is my best bet for fat loss. I can't get anything off the internet, i hear that you have to go up to twelve pills per day on the h-cut, wouldn't this eventually make your overdose on the ephedra?

You can obtain Ephedra from some gas stations and maybe from a pharmacy (over the counter, not the perscription stuff). Ephedra is used to stop the swelling of the bronchial passageways of asthmatics. The ephedra is mixed with something else, im not sure what. However, if you combine this with caffiene and aspirin, the stack will work. Trust me, ive tried it and it kept me up for a loooong time.

My opinion of Hydroxycut is not that great. They have great marketing, but i believe that their product lacks in certain areas. Try the new Synedrex by Metabolic Nutrition. They put out some good quality products. I work over at Nutri-Sport and a lot of people come in and tell me that Synedrex has worked for them.

Ross

the alkaloid is the active molecule, extracted from ma huang plant

The appropriate does depends on the alkaloid content. The average total alkaloid content of ephedra is 1-3%

1-3% of 350mg = 3.5 to 10.5mg ephedrine

so go either with your GNC stuff or from the vitamin shop
rather than hydroxycut

Top Bottom